Game crash without error (part 2)

Ric Mad Mix [BR]

Question

So... Last friday I posted the topic below and everything was going ok, until today.

Again, after login in TMP, when press "Drive" the windows desktop shows up, still hear the game sound but never can back to the game. When it first happend, it was solved following the steps mentioned in my previous topic. But now, it is not working. :-(

Here I am to ask you guys another help.

Regards.

9 answers to this question

Hi Ric Mad Mix [BR],

So it looks like you had this Problem earlier and it was fixed with your Steps.

Do you updated your graficcard before?

Because some new graficcard updates have Problems with this Game, 

had this Problem with the last Nvidia Update.

So the best Way is  to try the old graficcards Update or

to open a Support Ticket and tell them, what you already

tried to fix this Problem -> https://support.truckersmp.com/

~Harley~

Hello,

Here are a few things you could try out:

1. Try to add the -64bit to the launch options of the game. (You could use the following line as it will run it in 64-bit with DirectX - -64bit -rdevice dx9 )
  2. Make sure you do not have any background apps that could potentially decrease the game's performance or would use RAM, that's required for the game to run smooth.

Please reply if the issue has been sorted out.

Regards,

Martin.

Dear @Ric Mad Mix [BR]

You can find the necessary information by reviewing the guide below. :check:

• Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  • Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  • Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  • Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  • Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/
  • Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

Also;

• In order to verify your game cache, go to your 'Library' and find 'Euro Truck Simulator 2'.
  • Once you find it, 'Right Click' and go to the 'Properties ' tab.
  • This will open up the properties tab. Go to the third sub-tab that says 'Local Files' where you will be presented with the following options.
  • Click on the last option to begin the validation process. This might take a few minutes.
  • Once all the files are validated, if any corrupt instances are found, then Steam will redownload those particular files for you. If not you will be greeted with a box that says no errors.
  • You have verified your game cache successfully.

Best Regards,

TUNANKA OFFICIAL PROFILE

14 minutes ago, Harley said:

Hi Ric Mad Mix [BR],

So it looks like you had this Problem earlier and it was fixed with your Steps.

Do you updated your graficcard before?

Because some new graficcard updates have Problems with this Game, 

had this Problem with the last Nvidia Update.

So the best Way is  to try the old graficcards Update or

to open a Support Ticket and tell them, what you already

tried to fix this Problem -> https://support.truckersmp.com/

~Harley~

Yes, i fixed this problem earlier with these steps. But from yesterday to today, nothing was changed (as fas as i know) and can't play anymore.

Talking about graphic card, mine is a onbord intel card. But I can play online in low resolution.

14 minutes ago, [LKW Tr.] Martin said:

Hello,

Here are a few things you could try out:

1. Try to add the -64bit to the launch options of the game. (You could use the following line as it will run it in 64-bit with DirectX - -64bit -rdevice dx9 )
  2. Make sure you do not have any background apps that could potentially decrease the game's performance or would use RAM, that's required for the game to run smooth.

Please reply if the issue has been sorted out.

Regards,

Martin.

I will try it and let you know.

The way to fix this is:

Step 1. 
Right click your 'Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer' / 'American Truck Simulators Multiplayer' .exe file, whether it be the shortcut on the desktop or actual file and then click properties.

Step 2.
If you right clicked it's shortcut, make sure you clicked the shortcut tab.
If you clicked the .exe file, make sure you are on the general tab.
You should see a section say: (   Target: "C:\Program Files\TruckersMP\launcher_ets2mp.exe"   ) OR it's custom install path. (Minus the brackets)
What you need to do is on the end of it, add: (   -homedir C:\Users\Michael\Documents\ETS2MP   ) 
It should look something like: (   Target: "C:\Program Files\TruckersMP\launcher_ets2mp.exe" -homedir C:\Users\Michael\Documents\ETS2MP ) If you understand what the -homedir fuction does, feel welcome to change it, if you are worried or don't know what to do, just leave it as it is. If you have a problem, message me on Steam Michael0100 (Both accounts)

• Like 1

Hello,

try:

If you get this error you could try the below guide also make sure you have the latest .Net Framework (4.7), DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++ 2015. Make sure you check the guide below and don't forget to verify your game files!
General Crashes and errors that you may experience with the launcher or the game try CCleaner to remove temporary files and obsolete registry paths.
Screen%20recording%202017-08-20%20at%201

--> iFlufy <--

Hello :) 

Follow these guides:

You should start TruckersMP as admin. This is really important.

Also try to start TruckersMP with DirectX (64)

Guide:

> Go to your steam App
> Go to library
> Go to ETS 2 / ATS
> Click "Play" http://prntscr.com/i96kvu
> Choose "Launch with DirectX (64-bit) http://prntscr.com/i96l3x Make sure you chose 64 bit.
> Start ETS 2
> Choose your profile and press "drive"
> Close ETS 2
> Start TruckersMP as admin. TruckersMP will start with DirectX for all time. Except you change it again.

Also try to reinstall TruckersMP.

Go to '%programdata%' (http://prntscr.com/i96omv) and delete the folder 'TruckersMP'. After that uninstall TruckersMP and download the MOD again. https://truckersmp.com/download -> Launch the installer as admin

Update your graphic card driver.

Take care not to play in busy areas.

Pull down your graphics settings.

You maybe need a new profile,delete old and get a new one.

Reinstall the mod and make sure that you put correct in directory. (\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Don't use unsupported mods.Also too many mods can cause your game to crash.You can find supported and allowed mod from here.

Delete file Documents/ETSMP (Please before deleting,backup this file)

That's may be caused by missing game file.Go to Steam Library / Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2 / Properties / Local Files / Verify Integrity of Game Files.

Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework (4.7) & DirectX & Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and use CCleaner to remove temporary files and obsolete registry paths.

If it didn't work,don't hesitate send support ticket. https://support.truckersmp.com/ 

Dear All.

Let me update my "problem".

First of all, thank you guys for the support, patience and intention to help me. I will not mult quote the posts, in order to do not make this answer a big text.

From 1st answer to last one, I followed and tried all the sugestions mentioned. The solution in my case was MS Visual C++ 2015 was not installed. After I install it, the mp game back to work.

Again, thank you all and sorry for some english mistakes.

Regards,

Ricardo.