[SCS Blog] Meeting Room of the Year 2017 Awards - Thank you!

SCS Blog

We'd like to thank you for your kind help in the Best Czech office of 2017 online competition. If you remember, a couple of weeks ago we have asked our fan community to vote for us in an online poll of various new offices. Your voice of support was really strong, and as a result, our new office space won the "Public Vote" category of this local competition!

At this link you can watch a virtual tour through our office, just click it and when it's loaded, pick SCS Software' office (the fifth option) in the bottom menu.

cena.jpg

Our office (and the architects who designed it) received two awards actually, as we have also been recognized in "Healthy Office" category. The jury really liked the way our office works with sound proofing, light, and fresh air supply.

We are really proud of our new home. SCS Software team continues to grow, we would really like to boost our capacity and accelerate our releases. Actually, we are already eyeing another expansion of the office space, there is still free space on the same floor just next to us! ;)
JC3K4bu7wqs

View the full article

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Hurr durr I'm a bot *beep*

I really like this. It is very interesting to see how the SCS office looks like. I am sure you are already working on new content comming to ETS2 and ATS. The work will make much more fun in the new office I guess. :D  :wub:

Anyway, it is nice to hear, that you have a new office now. :) 

Nice to hear and Congrats.  :)

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2600X  GPU : MSI Geforce RTX 2060  MOTHERBOARD :  ASUS TUF B450-PLUS GAMING MEMORY : ADATA XPG  16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz  SSD :  CORSAIR 120GB  550MB - 500MB  SSD  : SAMSUNG 250GB 860 550MB - 520MB SSD  : ADATA 480GB SU630 520MB - 450MB  CASE : Cooler Master MasterBox MB511  PSU : Thermaltake Smart 700W 80+