ATS Traffic Lights

gbvaughn

I can't seem to find the answer to this anywhere, but do other MPs see the same red, yellow, or green traffic lights that I do? I've been cussed at, rammed, pushed, you name it, while stopped at a red light. I prefer to keep things real, but should I just start running the red lights when someone is waiting behind me?

5 hours ago, gbvaughn said:

I can't seem to find the answer to this anywhere, but do other MPs see the same red, yellow, or green traffic lights that I do? I've been cussed at, rammed, pushed, you name it, while stopped at a red light. I prefer to keep things real, but should I just start running the red lights when someone is waiting behind me?

hi esteemed @gbvaughn because in the following situation you must remain stopped At a crossroad red lights, In case there are no drivers near the crossing you can continue your journey but very carefully, otherwise you must wait until the traffic light changes In Green , I hope it serves you cordial greetings.

the people that ram you while sitting at a red light are in the wrong. people that yell at you while you are sitting at a red light are in the wrong. report them for what they do, if they push you while sitting at a red light report them for reckless driving, If they ram you while sitting at a red light, report them for ramming. if they cuss at you, report them for Inappropriate language.

all 3 of these things are part of the rules they read and agreed to, even if they didn't read them.

• 2 weeks later...

10 hours ago, Nizam Logistics DarkAngel said:

Yes , as other friends said , stop at red traffic lights . Just some lights are not sycn . Both have red lights for example . but rarely.

Yes, Some lights does not sync .

In Sp anything is normal .

But dont worry :)

11 hours ago, Nizam Logistics DarkAngel said:

Yes , as other friends said , stop at red traffic lights . Just some lights are not sycn . Both have red lights for example . but rarely.

Yeah sometimes traffic lights not sycn, because i tried a that,does not cost money on red light.

3 hours ago, ShadowWolf2k7 said:

@FireHole

are you saying that you turned right on a red light, if yes, here in the states, unless it is posted, that it is not against the law. which means you will not get a fine for it, unless you hit another car or truck.

Nope, sometimes i see they're going on a red lights then i'll trying following them, result it doesn't not fee, but actually my here displaying a red lights, Hahahh But that's okay!

Archived