Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Problem with writing

tomix78

Question

I play in multiplayer, I can not save game progress, I do not know what's going on. When I'm playing on a single player, I can normally write it down. What should I do in this situation? That I could save game progress on a multiplayer game?

14 answers to this question

Hello @tomix78 :)

Can you try this please:

1. try to play in other profiles because your profile maybe has problem

2. Try to reinstall TMP Launcher. Download here: https://truckersmp.com/download

3. If you have any mods, unistall them and try again

4. Basically, you have to go to Steam - Library - Right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Properties - Local data - verify integrity.
Wait until the game files are verifyed and try whether the error still occurs

5. If it doesn't work, try to reintsall ETS2 / ATS

• HaulieCry 1

Hello,

First of all, make sure you have the quicksave option on in the Settings (It should be in the Gameplay menu). Before leaving the game, it should tell you that it is going to save your current progress. The other option would be to set a key that you could use as a save button (You can do that via Settings).

Regards,

Martin.

Hi @tomix78

Here's how to do that:

1. Go to My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles and find your profile - if you only have one profile it'll be the only one, otherwise you'll have to work out which one you want.

2. Open the config.cfg in the profile folder in your text editor of choice (e.g. notepad).

3. Look for the line uset g_force_economy_reset "0" - change the 0 to a 1 and save the file.

4. Now start ETS2MP and load your profile. You should receive a message saying "Game change detected", etc. Your economy will now have been reset.

5. Lastly, exit again and change that 1 back to a 0 in your config.cfg, otherwise it'll reset every time you start the game.

(Solution belongs to @Sysgen)