• Announcements

• LIGHTOFGOD

Active Recruitments   02/25/18

Community Moderator Recruitment - 23rd of May to 15th of July 2018   Find out more information, here:     Support Team Recruitment - 14th of July to 14th of August 2018   Find out more information, here:     Add-On Team Recruitment - 14th of July to 14th of August 2018   Find out more information, here:      
SheerSquirrelTV

How often do you replace your truck in-game?

I never replace my trucks. I bought every truck which exist once and I'll just drive them. I personally see no reason replacing them. :D 

Anyway, currently I am driving a Scania S 730 hp 12 gear gearbox. :)

hello colleague then you must When I go rolling my trucks I always walk with a different truck and that's good for me hey best regards

Never change them, drive everyone out of my garage/switch them acoording the job and moment desire , but of course, add a NEW MODEL if it's released!

When I started playing ETS2, I drove many different trucks because I didn't have the experience levels to buy the truck I wanted. I was driving a Mercedes or Volvo truck back then and switched between them very often. Volvo for the power, Mercedes for the looks.

At the moment I'm happy with my Scania. I haven't changed my truck for 6 months I think. I might switch to another brand soon, but I love the DLCs for my Scania. ;-)

Well. Every 8-10 Months. Hard to say. Some trucks are longer with me, but some not, so it can happened that i replace my truck after 2 weeks. Since 3 weeks i'm driving with MB Actross, previous was Scania S, which was a good 2-3 months with me. But Before Scania S, I drove with Scania Streamline for 6-7 Months.

KinD Regards :)