How often do you replace your truck in-game?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I started playing ETS2, I drove many different trucks because I didn't have the experience levels to buy the truck I wanted. I was driving a Mercedes or Volvo truck back then and switched between them very often. Volvo for the power, Mercedes for the looks.

At the moment I'm happy with my Scania. I haven't changed my truck for 6 months I think. I might switch to another brand soon, but I love the DLCs for my Scania. ;-)

UsDxWIH.png

i don't really replace my truck as often i have had my Scaina now for a while and it has done 3400km :D and i have unlimited money 

• Web Developer

Well. Every 8-10 Months. Hard to say. Some trucks are longer with me, but some not, so it can happened that i replace my truck after 2 weeks. Since 3 weeks i'm driving with MB Actross, previous was Scania S, which was a good 2-3 months with me. But Before Scania S, I drove with Scania Streamline for 6-7 Months.

KinD Regards :) 

Archived