Can I do it on a special event "Real operation"?

Dark_Channel

Question

Hi, I would like to ask you a question I could not find on the forum:
During the special events "Real Operation", where you can see the partecipation of Admin and in general of staff of this forum, you can participate by staying close to (example) of an Admin with his own car (scout car mod) with the skin "Pilot" ?? ? I would like to participate in this way, just for the purpose of simulation, without absolutely
wanting to pretend to be a member of your staff or otherwise. If I could, please let me know by replying to this post. Thank you for your time.
Best regards. 

Edited by Dark_Channel

7 answers to this question

Hi,

You can see a few players with the pilot car right, the player aren‘t at the main page/staff page on the forums, they are CC and CCs are staff member too.

Every non staff member will be kicked if you participate at an action.

So if you want to participate at something than only if you‘re a staff member (all existing staff groups)

Greeting @Dark_Channel and welcome to the forum. unfortiantly you can´t be in the real ops as a car it is only tmp staff that can due to the controll they want over us that is working on the real ops. if they would let in other players to simulate crashes then they might have started trolling with the car and we don´t want that.

Happy trucking ;)

@Dark_Channel have your question been answered?

Just to add on to @Racyen comment. It's mainly staff members who operate the whole real operations event but if we require CC to help out then we we would ask them to help out. If you want to participate in helping out then I would highly recommend trying to get into the TruckersMP Convoy Control team and who knows, you may be asked to help out :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1