SheerSquirrelTV

Do you think the new Scania has lost the 'spark' the old one had?

I occasionally try the new Scania every so often but just get bored of its exterior; something about it just doesn’t interest me so I stick to the Streamline.

The fact it doesn't yet have MG support ( unless you save edit ) & lacks a real horn sound, like half the trucks doesn't help!

The recorded audio also lacks the noises we hear in person, here's an example 

17 hours ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

The fact it doesn't yet have MG support ( unless you save edit ) & lacks a real horn sound, like half the trucks doesn't help!

The recorded audio also lacks the noises we hear in person, here's an example 

What do you mean by MG? The sounds aren't amazing, but none the less it is still an awesome truck to drive, in my opinion.

22 minutes ago, Rootyyy said:

What do you mean by MG? The sounds aren't amazing, but none the less it is still an awesome truck to drive, in my opinion.

Mighty Griffin

• Thanks 1

the new Scania is a really nice truck and will be even more beautiful with the upcoming DLC. But I'm waiting for the new trucks.

I think the new Scania is very nice, especially the interior. However, I celebrate the old much more. Especially the engine sound:D

My opinion about the trucks:

Scania R / S:

Advantage: design Beautiful front Nice interior

Disadvantage: sound speed

Scania Streamline:

Advantage: speed Nice tuning parts

Disadvantage: chassis steering wheel

• Like 1

Overall design of the truck is 9/10 with one huge thing that I dislike.   SCSoftware failed so damn hard with the front blinkers.  If you stand in front of another Scania Next Gen. truck and look at him while he's with left or right indicator/blinker  ON  ..u can't really see the light from that blinker that good.. it's so damn slim that u'll have hard time to see if the upcoming truck is going to to turn left or right.. u have to be reaaaally close to him to be able to see his front blinkers.   This is NOT how the blinkers looks like in real life.  ;) I've seen myself this truck, even been in the driver's seat.. and u can see he's using his indicators/blinkers from a medium-to-long distance.       SCS Software should rework and fix the model !