Controls

'Nhympex.

Question

11 answers to this question

I personally think, that it is easier to play with a steering wheel. It makes the truck more controlable.

Anyway, for more informations, what others are using you can have a look to this topic: 

Dear @[TR] Mustafa, i would actually highly recommend that you go through all the available controls that you have right now. I wouldn't really listen to advice from person XY who is saying 'You absolutely have to play with keyboard/wheel/mouse/...' because in the end it only depends on what you prefer. You can play with just about any available input device at a proper level if you have a bit of training with it. If you aim for the best simulation experience, the steering wheel might be the best choice. But not everyone just wants to stay as real as possible, so it may be the case that you prefer driving using your mouse, a controller or maybe even a keyboard as an input device.

Just check them all out and decide on your own which feels best for you (but you really have to play a bit with settings like steering sensitivity and non-linearity as well in order to find a suitable setup for you). I highly recommend that you perform your test runs in Singleplayer though, as with some setups it can be a bit hard at the beginning to maintain proper control of your truck, and if you test it out in Multuplayer, you can get a ban without even intending to harm anyone quite easily. Just let us know please, if your question has been answered sufficiently or if you still need any further advice.

• True Story 1

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel