American Paint design

Good Fast & Ugly (PL)

Question

Hi everybody 

I just bought American paint design dlc and put nice Indian Chief on my cabin but my friend told me if my cabin is orange !

These paints dont work in MP or im doing something wrong ? Is this visible for other players?

I i have Polish and UK paint  design and im pretty sure Polish paints are visible 

So which paints work whoch not ?I dont want spend money for nothing 

8 answers to this question

Hello mate,

If the paint package you have is not available at your friend, unfortunately you will not see your design.

Also you can check compatible Dlc for Ats from the following guide.

Edited by BigLarge

Hello,

This is purely for the fact that your friend does not have the American paint jobs. He needs to get the american paint jobs to be able to see your paint or else it would just look like a plain truck. However, for those who own the American paint job packs will be able to see it :) In other words your friend needs the Paint job pack. 

hmmm im very upset now , because this mean if i was driving with my favourite Polish paint pack , only Poles could see my paint , for other players I was just a truck in orange paintjob...

So...this mean if im using mettalic paint , flip paint , Michelin or even raven stuff ,no one can see it if he didnt bought dlc .

No heavy cargo dlc , cannot see new blinking lights 

No National flag dlc , cannot see flags ?

What about trailers  then ? Ifsomeone has no France dlc cannot see French trailers ? 

Sweet Jesus I cant believe i was so stupid spending money for things I dont need . Could buy two new games for that price ...

Dear @Krzysztof Fiuk (PL), yes unfortunately that's the way it is. If somebody hasn't got the DLC, he won't be able to see any content of it. And there's no way to change that, because otherwise people who haven't purchased a DLC would still have access to it, and you may have to admit that this can't be legal and legit. I know that this isn't perfectly, but that's the way things are. Please let us know if you are satisfied with the answers to your initial question or if you still need any further information.

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

Yes , I understood that part , thats what im saying , I dont think Polish paint pack is very popular between Turkish or German people ) , now iunderstand why someone asked me few days ago about my ''strange '' wheels , ''did you painted them yourself ?'' 

That was Raven pack......
disaster mate :(.

Few hundred hours in MP drivin so proudly my fully upgraded and customized 17 trucks (43 all together) and now find so stupid I was 

Thx for help guys . Im going have some vodka for my stress :P

Edited by Gromm99
please do not swear on the forum

We totally get that this might be a bit of a disappointment for you. But we can not force people to purchase every single DLC, and that would be the only way for every DLC-owner, to ensure that every other trucker is actually seeing their modified trucks correctly. The only other option would be to completely remove any of the existing DLCs and just make the base-game supported in TMP, but i bet you wouldn't like that solution neither. So please just understand why things are that way right now, there's just no better solution for it.

• Upvote 1

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel