what is favorite place to go in ats

King_TMP

You can mostly find me driving threw the DLC Areas don't really have a favorite place per say but i do like travelling around the Grand Canyon as well as going to Phoenix as well 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

I always go with friends so I am always in different places. but I like San Francisco. ^_^

Until some day, on the beautiful roads of Europe or this America! :wub:

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

There's a road I really like, it came to the game together with the NM DLC. I don't remember the name, but it was that northern montain road (not the highway) between Santa Fe and Raton... I think this road has an amazing landscape... mountains, forest, a little village in the middle, serpentine roads... and so much more.

But in fact I like the whole map.

My favourite place to go is Los Angeles (California).

Also I really like the roads in the New Mexico DLC.

I want to meniton, that ATS has a great scenery. The graphics is very good aswell.

My favorite place is albuquerque 

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2600X  GPU : MSI Geforce RTX 2060  MOTHERBOARD :  ASUS TUF B450-PLUS GAMING MEMORY : ADATA XPG  16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz  SSD :  CORSAIR 120GB  550MB - 500MB  SSD  : SAMSUNG 250GB 860 550MB - 520MB SSD  : ADATA 480GB SU630 520MB - 450MB  CASE : Cooler Master MasterBox MB511  PSU : Thermaltake Smart 700W 80+

since I have seen a good portion of Nevada irl it is fun to drive the roads and see if they the landmarks I know from the real road are depicted in game or not. my only complaint in Nevada is that they have highway 6 labeled as the main road, when highway 95 is the actual main road through Tonopah, 6 joins 95 about 40 miles north of Tonopah , and the heads east after passing the old silver mine which is depicted in Tonopah.

Archived