Malden86

Question

Good evening

Yesterday I installed the new Plays.tv app (Beta). It works well and in my case better than the previous version.

The problem that I noticed is that when it is recording in the background, I am not able to use the mouse (activate it via "right click" ) after I press "Tab", in order to go to the Options or report someone.

As soon as I disable the Plays.tv, I can use the mouse as usual.

Does anyone knows how to solve this in case the found a similar case in the past?

Is it a problem from Plays.tv app and therefore has nothing to do with TruckersMP?

Is this a bug that shall be reported to TruckersMP so that they can look into it and improve?

Many thanks

----------------------------------

Just to clarify:

- I had the previous version of Plays.tv and never had this problem. This is in relation to the NEW Plays Beta app.

- The mouse works during the game. It is JUST when I press TAB to see the players list/menu, that I can not get the mouse to show up so I can go to the options/report someone. Therefore, I suspect the problem is only in regards to TruckersMP, as ETS2 shows the mouse.

- I have changed the keys before, but this is not related to that in my opinion. It is just when I need to activate the mouse (right click) to be able to use it with the players list/menu from TruckersMP.

• Upvote 1

Te90AGT.png k8GwANi.png 

12 answers to this question

I use this PlaysTV, and I do not have this BUG. I recommend that you change the key option to start recording (if this is the case for manual recording). In my case, I use the (Ctrl + x) key.
If it is not this manual recording problem, try choosing automatic recording.

Has this answer helped anything?

By: FBTC Raphael-BR

>  Raaphael   <   

Veteran Driver VII

?   ?  ? ? ?   ?

@?? Powerful

Yes that is correct.

Only when I press TAB and try to activate the mouse via "right click" (when Plays.tv is running).

When the game is starting, choosing the server, or going to settings I can see the mouse.

It is just mid game, when I want to use the in game menu that I can not activate the mouse (yellow cursor).

Te90AGT.png k8GwANi.png 

Hai @Landark,

I am having the exact same issue as you, been experiencing it for a few days now since I installed the latest update to PlaysTV. It was fine before I updated, and now I'm unable to use the tab menu (or in my case adminpanel as well).

However, from trying out some things I've found a fix that works for me. Instead of selecting automatic recording, I've selected manual recording, and it seems to work fine again. I don't really understand the issue with automatic recording, and I will do some research into the issue, but for now selecting manual recording in PlaysTV options has fixed it for me. Try selecting manual instead of automatic and see if the issue still persists.

Let me know how you get on with this.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.