Question about the moderator who banned me.

Ladds

Question

BEFORE READING: I understand me making this post will make you guys re-decide your decision of the unban I have.

I understand I have to wait for the ban to be closed before I can do file a complaint but he banned me for "bad playertag" when it was in my title not my playertag, I waited 2 days just for him to tell me to change my so called "bad playertag" then the ban will be lifted. But there is no way of changing my title without being unbanned. Is there anyone that can help me out with this situation, It's just ridiculous that I have to wait 2-3 days because he doesn't understand what I am trying to tell him and to top it all off, he banned me permanently without any warning or kick. The moderators name is: Majster

Overall, I am asking for another moderator to assist me while we deal with this situation. No hate against the moderator that is dealing with me.

2 answers to this question

Hi, @Ladds

I have clearly seen your ban and you can clearly see the mistake made and as the rule number says: §1.5 point 1

§1.5 Inappropriate use of language, communication and impersonation of any kind.

• Using insults of any sort to put another user down. This can include but isn't limited to racism, discrimination and or discussing/expressing (extreme) political, illegal or inappropriate situations/views.

Clearly this is seen as an insult in your playertag.
The only help for Undo is the prohibition with the appeal system
so I recommend you to be patient with this topic, since it is complicated

On the other hand you can go to read this topic to solve your problem with the label

Thanks for the understanding and do not hesitate to create a ticket to the support team.

And also to avoid complications with this issue since the solutions are concrete this subject will be

// Locked and moved to solved topics

Regards

-Dr´Dri-

Hai there,

Please take a look at the following guide:

All the information you need about changing your tag can be found there.

Additionally, we always ban permanently for inappropriate tags, names etc.. until they are changed, it's standard practice, so there is no injustice here with the moderator you mention.

Thank you.

• Thanks 1

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.