What games are you looking forward to?

Carrythxd

Question

Which game(s) are you looking forward to?

I'm really looking forward to GTA V PC, The Crew and Emergency 5, I'm also kinda waiting for Far Cry 4 but I really don't know how that game is going to be like so I just have to wait until it's released and see what the reviews are like before throwing money their way :P

And for the games that'll be released later on next year, Dying Light, Just Cause 3 and Project Cars.

y1u9Gtd.jpg

GTA V on PC is the main game I'm looking forward to, from the screenshots and videos so far the first person mode and 1080p will be interesting to play on. Other games are probably Far Cry 4, Just Cause 3 and (not quite the same genre) Cities: Skylines. Looks like it'll be an improvement of Cities in Motion and SimCity. Not forgetting Half Life 3.  ;)

I'm excited about American Truck Simulator, Pokémon OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire and Smash Bros for Wii U. Plus a lot others that already came out but I can't afford, yet. :(

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

i have buy Assetto Corsa and i must say it's awesome game even if it's still in early stages

AC isn't in an early stage anymore, it's already the release candidate for 1.0.

And if the port is decent I want Far Cry 4. Also Killing Floor 2 and GTA V but those are further off :(