Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

/refuel Command

TanFlicks

Tbh it would be good when there's a traffic jam of people trying to get in & out of fuel stations, why not!

@Anriandor Wait, how can a refuel command be abused....how is unlimited fuel a bad thing, people are still using that no damage thing because of the annoying restriction on the fix which annoys me. I said people will take advantage by ramming people then when they type /fix doing it again which they do! Honestly you guys lost the battle with that one so i don't see how refueling would need a cap...who wouldnt love unlimited fuel 

• True Story 1

^ Just think about a car that would never have to stop. Abusing the refuel command can simply be done by never having to stop, thus, always being able to follow a single person. Of course, it would not be as bad as the fix command which could have allowed people to ram one truck after the other, however, stalking people and driving behind them would be done on a next level.

1 hour ago, Anriandor said:

^ Just think about a car that would never have to stop. Abusing the refuel command can simply be done by never having to stop, thus, always being able to follow a single person. Of course, it would not be as bad as the fix command which could have allowed people to ram one truck after the other, however, stalking people and driving behind them would be done on a next level.

That wouldn't stop them, besides isn't that what admins are for? Also do you really think people don't use menu's to cheat already, trust me they do & have been for ages! Its like speed cameras irl, people just set fire to them 

• True Story 1

In my opinion - I don't feel like this would be a good  idea to add because it will take away the realistic side of TMP. It would just be common sense to nearly everybody to check their fuel whilst driving.

Maybe if it was in a events server then sure. BUT - In the main servers? I don't think it would work.

banner

• 1 month later...

I would like to see a fuel command like the fix command as well. That would help a lot  of people so close to the fuel station but have run out before the fuel station. 

• 1 year later...