/refuel Command

TanFlicks

Suggestion Name: /refuel Command
Suggestion Description: In convoys or on the road I have seen a lot of poor lads crying because they couldn't reach the fuel station for 100 meters so they could get petrol. This makes pretty much everyone sad and the trolls happy :troll: 
What if there was a command like /fix but this one doesn't fix your truck but it's /refuel and it fills your tank up for about 60 or 80 litres so you could make that one shoe distance to the gas station.
This command should have a cooldown of 15 or 20 minutes. And also it would be the devs choice if they want this command when the truck is stopped or while it is still going.

Any example images: Not needed :/

Why should it be added?:

So you could reach the petrol station, it would make everything easier since you don't need to f7.

• Upvote 8
  • HaulieCry 3

• 2 months later...

If this will be only available for trucks with trailers and only to a limited degree, I would see this working out well. Otherwise, it could be abused too heavily.

//Moved to TruckersMP Services.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry, but I have to disagree with this one.

I appreciate the fix command existing due to rammers being very common, but a refueling command is too much. The great challenge of conserving fuel and making it to the next station just before your tank becomes empty will be completely thrown out the window if this gets added.

Even if the command in question only adds a small amount of additional fuel, it still completely ruins that challenge.

You may not realize it, but fuel stations are one of many things that makes TruckersMP unique and diverse. Take that away, users will find the game becoming more boring than before, because part of the experience would be lost. 

• True Story 1

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

I do not think it's necessary;) Sure enough Fuel starion ,which are on map enought ;)

Kind Regards : RedWolfTV

Members on TMP:tmp:

• 4 weeks later...

Good idea for a convoy or event, but unessecary in-game. 

I like the idea, as you can say you carry a fuel canister with you, but it would be easier to just refuel when your truck is 1/4th or 1/3rd full, rather than passing the fuel station. (Plus, realistically, if you run out of fuel with a diesel engine the truck will need some potentially serious repairs, it will mess up the entire fuel system. Very, very few trucks have a protection system in place, some have a reserve tank but that is already modelled in game with some trucks, and included in the total fuel as it is.)

• 2 weeks later...

This command is unnecessary. This command should not be added the game because it's a simulation game and before we go on a trip/travel in real life, we must look at the fuel level and go to the gas station accordingly.So,ıf this is a simulation game, such type commands should not be added the game.

From me -1

• 2 weeks later...
On 22-5-2018 at 5:06 AM, Aragon said:

Sorry, but I have to disagree with this one.

I appreciate the fix command existing due to rammers being very common, but a refueling command is too much. The great challenge of conserving fuel and making it to the next station just before your tank becomes empty will be completely thrown out the window if this gets added.

Same opinion like @Aragon, You forgot guys one thing - Euro Truck Simulator, i hope You know what i mean.

"You seemed like the ,,veteran” that knows everything. Not like a war veteran, just a guy that was long enough to know how it works"