Speed engine

Jantjee223

Question

13 answers to this question

People often put a 730hp Scania engine or  750hp Volvo engine in the other trucks which is done by using mods or by save editing (it is allowed) Also with that they might have a light trailer (1t, 3t or 5t) so can speed up quickly and go faster then you if you have a heavier trailer.

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

It might be the wheels. Maybe they are using some from the Michellin FAN Pack. Otherwise, an experience I made, if your FPS are lower then the FPS of the others, you might be slower.

Also one possibility could be, that they are using the Volvo 750 hp engine which is allowed.

Have a look to this guide for more informations: 

Hi, @Jantjee223

Make sure you have a good configuration, the most powerful trucks are the most speed supports, I recommend that if you drive a Scania or any other truck, each component helps to have the desired power.

So I recommend a 730 or 750 engine, if it's Scania or Volvo

• A 12-speed transmission with retarder
  • The chassis usually does not influence much in this

Well already configured the truck.

• Go to options> controls> Adaptive automatic change> high power mode.

This configuration is in case you play in automatic since it may be that the people who overtake you play with sequential or manual changes and this helps speed.

Regards

-Dr´Dri-

8 minutes ago, T.J.BDr'Dri said:

A 12-speed transmission with retarder

Why with retarder? 

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

10 minutes ago, Prototype said:

Why with retarder? 

This helps if you go with a lot of speed or with a certain speed with a heavy load, the truck brakes without you going back or you deviate on the road, this for "expert" people works in a very similar way, it helps me when I pass the 160 km / h has a braking with a load of 25 TONS.

Actually the Retarder helps and it's a suggestion from me :)

So, the retarder is mostly for braking (which i was aware already).

If you have auto retarder option on it actually slows you down a bit if you are trying to achieve max speed at all times even if you leave the gas pedal.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M