Discord or TS

Trilineon

On 19.02.2018 at 8:32 AM, Syntackz said:

Hello @Trilineon, welcome to TMP forums. please follow below guide to join Official TruckersMP discord server:)

Dear @Trilineon 

Imgim not working for a long time,so you will not see pictures on the guide.I'll reupload to another site asap.If you need help about join,send message.

*Updated.

^ Just to correct, there never was an official TruckersMP TS server, only a 3rd party one which no longer exists as mentioned. There is an official Discord guild however (see the thread Syntackz linked to find out how to join it) among a large number of non-official ones created by VTCs, people from the community, etc.

8mOP210.png  g8VsuFF.png  4vle33y.png

On PC i prefer TeamSpeak. Why? For me it's simpler and quality is better than on Discord. 

But...

On mobile devices I prefer Discord. It's for free + very easy to use. Also for me theme is better than on TS3. Honestly, TS3 for Android also isn't bad, but it's not free (ok, it costs about 3$). 

Also TMP has discord so I need to be there :)

Archived