I Can't search players

Fhancor [ARG]

Question

12 answers to this question

@[T.J.B] - Fhancor [ARG]

If your looking to get a players ID these are the two easiest ways of gathering them.

The first way is if you head to https://truckersmp.com/ and search under the magnifying glass and press enter.

The second way is looking under you ETS2MP Logs which would normally be found under a path like "C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\ETS2MP\logs" You would want the most recent "log_spawning" file/text document from there you can CTRL + F and try finding the users TMPID that you're looking for.

Hope this has helped and best of luck.

K0rnholio

Edited by K0rnholio
Edited Log path file

Sometimes parts of the website are unavailable (for example when minor things are changed on the site or something). I had a similar error yesterday on the recruitment page. But after some minutes it worked again.

So the best thing you can do at the moment is to wait some minutes and to try again. For me it did just work, so I hope the search tool is also available for you again :) 

If not, you could either submit a bug report or a support ticket (or both).

@[T.J.B] - Fhancor [ARG] Yeah, it seems like the search function doesn't work when using any type of special characters. If you want to search for players, please do it without VTC-tags or other special characters. Please let us know if your question has been answered sufficiently or if you need any further help.

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

Hello @[T.J.B] - Fhancor [ARG]

Search players by their name without the [...] you will find them anyway, just make sure its 1:1 the exact same name and no problems will be caused

Does this and above posts helped you to find a solution for your problem? Please let us know