• Announcements

• LIGHTOFGOD

Active Recruitments   02/25/18

Support Team Recruitment - 14th of July to 14th of August 2018   Find out more information, here:     Add-On Team Recruitment - 14th of July to 14th of August 2018   Find out more information, here:      

On 19. 2. 2018 at 1:08 PM, [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang said:

I do not have video because I don't often record in game. But your video is a funny and good video :P

Thanks a lot :) I’m working on another one (and another one... :D)

14 hours ago, [ConSecGroup] Koolyc said:

Thanks a lot :) I’m working on another one (and another one... :D)

I've just now re downloaded the program i used to record (As my PC died on me and I had to re download everything) and I only just realised i never got round to re installing it, so I have re downloaded it and will begin to compile footage to hopefully make another one soon.

• Like 1

On 2/18/2018 at 5:45 PM, [ConSecGroup] Koolyc said:

Hello,

Please, share your ETS2MP YouTube compilations here. I'd like to get a little bit of inspiration.

If you want, you can have a look at my work HERE

Thanks,

Koolyc - Convoy Security Group

What sort of beacon does Doker(58Rifm) have on his truck at 3:49? It looks like it has an unusual pattern.

• Like 1

Here is my TruckersMP playlist: HERE

Its mostly made of “Chaos on the road” series. New video release in the next day or 2. It’s important to try to be unique, Since it’s a pretty over saturated area.

Edited by Harrybo699
  • Like 1

On 18-2-2018 at 6:45 PM, [ConSecGroup] Koolyc said:

Hello,

Please, share your ETS2MP YouTube compilations here. I'd like to get a little bit of inspiration.

If you want, you can have a look at my work HERE

Thanks,

Koolyc - Convoy Security Group

You got a nice video mate. I don't record that much so unfortunately i don't have a video.

• Thanks 1

On 23.3.2018 at 5:53 PM, Michael Ross said:

You got a nice video mate. I don't record that much so unfortunately i don't have a video.

Thank you so much :) appreciate it... ;) 

On 6.3.2018 at 7:00 PM, fidget3306 said:

What sort of beacon does Doker(58Rifm) have on his truck at 3:49? It looks like it has an unusual pattern.

They’re from Special Transport DLC...

On 6.3.2018 at 7:00 PM, fidget3306 said:

They’re from Special Transport DLC...