Simulation and /Fix

Sgt_Tailor

On 3/8/2018 at 11:36 AM, Syntackz said:

Firstly main reason for taking polling is tmp team just want to know what community is looking for ? they never said /fix command features will be according results of polling. according to your opinion /fix command should fix truck + trailer . if this feature is added many will abuse it by driving recklessly and Many will drive through C-D road just for fun because they knew by using /fix command it will fix the trailer.  well if you feel annoyed by skoda please choose EU1 and EU3 severs.most of the time i drive in EU2 server.  TBH there are many empty roads even in EU2 server. many people they just drive in and around Calais - Duisburg road. i can suggest you to record whole session and use quick saves at regular intervals is another solution to fix your trailer damage.

But most of the enjoyment of TruckersMP is driving AROUND other people, C-D road can sometimes get backed up with traffic and it's quite entertaining, I don't play TMP to drive on a completely empty road and deliver some random cargo alone, if I did then I could just got g_traffic kill in console and have the exact same results

• Confused 1

Best Regards

Raylovescars

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you so much TruckersMP, so the game is always like better and more interesting. Good work:tmp:

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

• 2 weeks later...

It's a bad plug in terms of realism. A good update for the players not to be in a difficult situation and for events in dangerous rides. thanks for updating

Pleasant regards

Kamer

Veteran Driver II

dcba905cdac6291ae8932f4fba24668b.png

role_veteran-ii1.png.ec521170e6dbabfa52c

You can communicate with me (:

Personally, I am very thankful for this command.
I dont have to go back to repair station, when I got crashed by someone. It works in 80% of cases.
That's the perfect solution that only they can use it for those who have active cargo.

Petrova

DC: Petrova#6591  |  VTC: Wolves™  |  My YT Channel  |  Languages what I speak: Hungarian, English, Russian

I agree 5000 User If activated 2000 User Calis - Diesburg Or Around Is happening Unnecessary Trafic Maker Kicked There should be

• 4 weeks later...