Simulation and /Fix

Sgt_Tailor

Thanks for everything :tmp:

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2600X  GPU : MSI Geforce RTX 2060  MOTHERBOARD :  ASUS TUF B450-PLUS GAMING MEMORY : ADATA XPG  16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz  SSD :  CORSAIR 120GB  550MB - 500MB  SSD  : SAMSUNG 250GB 860 550MB - 520MB SSD  : ADATA 480GB SU630 520MB - 450MB  CASE : Cooler Master MasterBox MB511  PSU : Thermaltake Smart 700W 80+

this voting / getting peoples opinion, was more rigged than  Scotland's vote for Independence. i watched the voting polls very closely everyday until the end. the vote whether their should be a cool down period or not. no cool down period was in the lead but their is still a cool down period. yes your just getting peoples opinion however here is the issue i was leaving Rotterdam and i got rammed 40% damage no big deal, put hazzard lights on and typed /fix   worked brilliant. continued my journey about 30 seconds later was rammed again by the same guy (troll)  this time truck wouldn't even start. typed /fix but their is a cool down period wait 200 secs or whatever it said. so had to f7 anyway. So their is really no point in having it to be honest, if their is a cool down period. plus these trolls that ram on purpose dont even need this. They will happily f7 and ram again because they mostly flip their truck anyway. 

Edit - here is the cool down period evidence.

https://gyazo.com/489821a326df51ca55e8acd0822e6c6e 

Edited by Scottish Bloke
added cool down vote results

2 hours ago, Scottish Bloke said:

this voting / getting peoples opinion, was more rigged than  Scotland's vote for Independence. i watched the voting polls very closely everyday until the end. the vote whether their should be a cool down period or not. no cool down period was in the lead but their is still a cool down period. 

Hello, Firstly i wanna say TMP team just wants to know opinion of /fix command so they took voting and they never said /fix command will be changed according to results of voting. see below comment.

3 hours ago, Scottish Bloke said:

yes your just getting peoples opinion however here is the issue i was leaving Rotterdam and i got rammed 40% damage no big deal, put hazzard lights on and typed /fix   worked brilliant. continued my journey about 30 seconds later was rammed again by the same guy (troll)  this time truck wouldn't even start. typed /fix but their is a cool down period wait 200 secs or whatever it said. so had to f7 anyway. So their is really no point in having it to be honest, if their is a cool down period. plus these trolls that ram on purpose dont even need this. They will happily f7 and ram again because they mostly flip their truck anyway. 

If you have used /fix and got rammed in next minute then please use F7+enter. i can suggest you to reduce using /fix command as it doesn't fix trailer and start using quick saves and F7+ enter . If someone is trolling then i would suggest you to make quick saves every time then you can do web report on troller. reload your last save then trailer damage is zero percent and troller gets banned. It's YOUR choice to use the command or not use it at all.:)

• Thanks 1
  • True Story 1

UxiKSFa.png

15 hours ago, Syntackz said:

Hello, Firstly i wanna say TMP team just wants to know opinion of /fix command so they took voting and they never said /fix command will be changed according to results of voting. see below comment.

If you have used /fix and got rammed in next minute then please use F7+enter. i can suggest you to reduce using /fix command as it doesn't fix trailer and start using quick saves and F7+ enter . If someone is trolling then i would suggest you to make quick saves every time then you can do web report on troller. reload your last save then trailer damage is zero percent and troller gets banned. It's YOUR choice to use the command or not use it at all.:)

Right, but what would be the point in voting if no difference was going to be made? And saying that quick saves and F7+enter is a replacement for no damage / no cooldown on the fix command is absolutely absurd.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Narod said:

Right, but what would be the point in voting if no difference was going to be made? 

They just want to know opinion what community is looking and Well according to voting for /fix command only less active members have voted for more info please check below comment.
https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/61809-simulation-and-fix/&page=2&tab=comments#comment-618208
https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/60151-cast-your-vote-for-the-fix-command/&page=5&tab=comments#comment-606842

I suggested you not to use /fix command as it doesn't fix trailer and start using quick saves and F7+ enter . Quick saves are in base game, if you get damage to trailer then all you need to do is reload to last quick save and /fix command is just an optional extra which we should be thankful for anyway. base game doesn't even have such an option. tbh, tmp can do whatever they want with this extra perk. they can also choose to listen to you or don't. either way, it's developed by them and i don't see why there is a need for even critics since none of us were the ones who were responsible to create the code.

Edited by Syntackz

UxiKSFa.png

I'm kinda upset that you guys didn't listen to the part of the poll about if it fixes the trailers or not, because I can't play TMP with TrucksBook running due to the constant risk of some Skoda or another truck destroying my cargo, which my company wouldn't be happy about. Along with that, The amount of people who voted would like to be actually heard overall, instead of just putting a Band-Aid on the issue and sweeping it under the carpet. The entire way the vote was held was very poor and is the main reason the sample was so crap. If you had either made a simple poll in the launcher that users could do and not have to go through the issues of using the chat commands, you would've had a bigger sample that would show a bigger amount of what people wanted.

Best Regards

Raylovescars

On 04/03/2018 at 7:01 PM, Raylovescars said:

I'm kinda upset that you guys didn't listen to the part of the poll about if it fixes the trailers or not, because I can't play TMP with TrucksBook running due to the constant risk of some Skoda or another truck destroying my cargo, which my company wouldn't be happy about.

Firstly main reason for taking polling is tmp team just want to know what community is looking for ? they never said /fix command features will be according results of polling. according to your opinion /fix command should fix truck + trailer . if this feature is added many will abuse it by driving recklessly and Many will drive through C-D road just for fun because they knew by using /fix command it will fix the trailer.  well if you feel annoyed by skoda please choose EU1 and EU3 severs.most of the time i drive in EU2 server.  TBH there are many empty roads even in EU2 server. many people they just drive in and around Calais - Duisburg road. i can suggest you to record whole session and use quick saves at regular intervals is another solution to fix your trailer damage.

UxiKSFa.png

On 03.03.2018 at 7:21 PM, JackDouglas said:

According to https://vote.truckersmp.com/ no cool down won

image.thumb.png.91924f2c65b6877c19ad5b45599f6829.png

you're right, but I think this is a decision because the number of votes is low. I'll text you if I find it.

RequieB

Game Moderator of the Year 2018