Simulation and /Fix

Sgt_Tailor

I would like to thank TMP for accepting another request by removing /fix command in simulation servers. maybe in future please change the /fix command should only work when a truck damage is more than  40% . presently some members are just abusing by using it every 5% damage. I would never recommend everyone to use /fix command as it doesn't fix trailer damage and try to get use to quick saves.:)

UxiKSFa.png

1 hour ago, Syntackz said:

I would like to thank TMP for accepting another request by removing /fix command in simulation servers. maybe in future please change the /fix command should only work when a truck damage is more than  40% . presently some members are just abusing by using it every 5% damage. I would never recommend everyone to use /fix command as it doesn't fix trailer damage and try to get use to quick saves.:)

Or cater for those of us that want unlimited use of it & for it to fix our trailers while being on non speed limited servers! But i guess we don't matter....saying get used to quick saves just annoys me even more & causes even more problems!!!! 

2 hours ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

saying get used to quick saves just annoys me even more & causes even more problems!!!! 

well it's good practice to quick save safely in the first place, be it along the road shoulder or in a parking slot or simply somewhere off the obvious main road. that way at least the chances of you quick loading back into someone is much much lower.

UxiKSFa.png

8 hours ago, Syntackz said:

Well,engine is shutting down when a vehicle have 15% over damage (not sure of damage value) could be more reasonable number determined.

2 minutes ago, [AL-VTC] Aek177 said:

Sounds logical to me. Exactly how I wanted it.

Thanks TMP!

Ehm... TMP and Logical??? ehm... ... ... NO ! :troll::troll::troll:

(why not? TMP have promis to do a pool and to do what we will... RESULT: TMP DO NOT WHAT WE (the community) WILL !!!
   and after the result, to come with the answer "sorry, we not do what u want why not enought people has answer the pool" is NOT LOGICAL;
      Why? TMP do what TMP will and troll us with a lying-pool).

Gn8 people and Happy-Trucking B)

We said we want to kow your opinions, we never said we will do exactly as you wish. Knowing what our players want makes it easier for us to develop plans into a specific path. However, there are thousands players connecting to our servers everyday. If only a very small of this amount actually votes, we don't know what everyone wants. With the poll we've done, we know what a part of them wants and we will keep this in our mind when making decisions.

This is not the same sort of poll you use when electing a new president where the majority of the votes will be the winner. The poll we've done was to gather your views on things to help us making certain decisions.

Running a mod with this amount of players isn't easy, as in whatever choice you take, you will always please a part and you will annoy the other part of the community. Based on feedback afterwards, we decided to push this change.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

When i read about it firstly, i hoped there will be a solution to the case -what happened by the way- when i get rammed, hard, and my engine stalls for more than 10 sec the getting kicked off from the server (because it is at night time) in peak time when goin back means 3-10 minute waiting...

I was wrong...

ledgeri.png/@ twitch ( Where i am streaming my every MULTI MOMENT!)             EU #2

@ledgeri [HUN] - The time is actually 15 seconds and you can avoid that situation: in the settings, find and disable "Automatic engine and electricity start". By doing this, you'll need to press "E" (or the key/button you assigned to "Start engine") twice to start your engine, but first time you press it, the electricity turns on, and your lights turn on as well, even if the engine is stopped. Another option if you are rammed so hard that your engine fails is to stop completely, if you are not moving, the "headlights off autokick" doesn't jump. If you decide to stop, try to move out of the road to avoid blocking others and don't forget to switch your emergency lights on, so other players can see that you're having problems.

Edited by FernandoCR [ESP]
  • Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

I think they made fair decision on removing /fix command from simulation servers. according to my view /fix command was useful when you are driving in a convoy or events, If your truck got damage and you don't want to miss convoy by going to service station then /fix command is useful. I hope people will reduce using /fix command as it doesn't fix trailer and start using quick saves and F7+ enter . If you have used /fix and got rammed in next minute then please use F7+enter. /fix command is just an optional extra which we should be thankful for anyway. base game doesn't even have such an option. It's YOUR choice to use the perk or not use it at all. tbh, tmp can do whatever they want with this extra perk. they can also choose to listen to you or don't. either way, it's developed by them and i don't see why there is a need for even critics since none of us were the ones who were responsible to create the code. /facepalm

• Upvote 1

UxiKSFa.png