Simulation and /Fix

Sgt_Tailor

Hello everyone,

A while ago we asked for your opinion on the /fix command. As we have stated afterwards, only a handful of our average monthly players voted on the poll meaning we didn’t get an ultimate clear view on how you want it command to work.

This resulted in the situation to remain the same. However, after hearing all the voices of the people that voted on the poll, reading reactions on our Facebook page and our official international group and having conversations with individual players, we decided to review it again with great care and we concluded that we had to push one more change to cater those that want to push simulation to another level.

We disabled the /fix command entirely on our simulation servers. Servers that have the speed limiter enabled are being considered as a simulation server, so those who request an event server with the speed limiter enabled will not have this command available.

While this change might bring hope to some of our players, we have no plans to push any other changes in regards to this command at this moment.

Happy trucking!

-TruckersMP Team

View post on homepage

• Like 8
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 3
  • HaulieCry 1
  • Confused 2

That means nothing though:

16 minutes ago, Sgt_Tailor said:

only a handful of our average monthly players voted on the poll meaning we didn’t get an ultimate clear view on how you want it command to work

If it were a real life election and the voter turnout was low, that wouldn't affect anything.

It's not exactly democratic, is it?

Edited by Mirrland
  • Like 2
  • True Story 3

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

4 minutes ago, VolvoFHFreak said:

Think you were reading the wrong facebook group???
The majority of people in the facebook group wanted no cooldown on the command :D 

According to the votes registered, 1388 voted for no cooldown and 2297 voted for a cooldown.

No more changes are planned for the /Fix command at this moment.

• Confused 4
  • True Story 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

10 minutes ago, VolvoFHFreak said:

Think you were reading the wrong facebook group???
The majority of people in the facebook group wanted no cooldown on the command :D 

and to FIX Trailers too... ;)

2 minutes ago, Raphael069 said:

I didn't understand. Fix will be removed or not?

ANSWER:

" We disabled the /fix command entirely on our simulation servers. Servers that have the speed limiter enabled are being considered as a simulation server, so those who request an event server with the speed limiter enabled will not have this command available. "

RESULT: Fix enable on all server with Speedlimiter disabled.
                Fix disabled on all server with speedlimiter enabled

List of servers:

https://truckersmp.com/status

The reason why so few people participated was that the InGame commands were far too long. You should have done the survey classically via the website or via the launcher.

47 minutes ago, Raphael069 said:

I didn't understand. Fix will be removed or not?

One assumes you didn’t read OP- then again, I make it sound like people read things on the internet...

I reckon the disabling of /fix on simulation servers makes sense given it reduces simulation to be able to instant fix the truck, and leaving it enabled on the others is alright- seems there’s still some controversy around the entire command and it still needs some fine tuning (Although I do agree with @Mirrland about the entire low turnout thing though, I don’t think it should make any difference whether there was a high or low turnout like an IRL poll)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think the reason why you have an inaccurate poll was that people probably did not understand how to use it right, however, I think it was best to be overall disabled. 

Edited by Virus59X