ATS Steering

skids01

Question

So I got ATS today, and using my G29 with it, i'm having some weird steering issue. Steering is set to be completely linear, so if I turn my wheel 45 degrees, it'll turn 45 degrees in game.However, if I turn my wheel 45 degrees it turns 90 degrees in game, and then gradually turns less and less as I turn the wheel more until it's turned all the way. I don't have this issue on ETS2, it works 1:1 as I said before, but I want this to be the same on ATS, but all my settings are the same as on ETS2. I mean, it's tolerable for now but I wanna get it fixed asap.

Anybody know how to fix this issue? I would greatly appreciate it. :)

5 answers to this question

I've made the video, which showcases the issue in ETS2. 

Both ATS and ETS2 are using similar menu system. This means this fix applies to both games.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel