NEW TRAILER KRONE/ Nuevo Tráilers Krone

*Ulises*

ENG:  hellogood truckers friends for all, In this occasion I want to know what you think about the new Krone trailer that we will have in the future In Euro Truck simulator 2. feel free to comment your opinion. best regards

SPAN: hola amigos camioneros muy buenas para todos, En está Ocasión quiero saber qué opinan ustedes con respecto a los nuevos tráiler Krone que En un futuro los tendremos En euro Truck simulator 2. siéntase libre de comentar su opinión. saludos cordialesrefrigerated_semitrailers_navigation.jpg

I am really looking forward to this. The trailer looks very interesting. I will buy the DLC for sure when it comes out.

The post in SCS Software's blog was promising. 

The Schwarzmüller DLC was already great and I hope this will be as good as the Schwarzmüller DLC :D.

The video made by Krone was interesting aswell 

Spoiler

I'll buy it.It looks pretty good.I'm sure,it will be preferred by players.Such things,give realism to game.Also this looks very similar to Schwarzmüller DLC trailers.Your ideas?

26 minutes ago, Crashon said:

I'll buy it.It looks pretty good.I'm sure,it will be preferred by players.Such things,give realism to game.Also this looks very similar to Schwarzmüller DLC trailers.Your ideas?

Yes, like any new novelty, because if it is In scope of my pocket I will buy it. hehe is very good

11 hours ago, LSPD Gamer said:

Hi,

I hope the DLC contains the Cityliner Series.

Why the Cityliner?

Short and good for overtaking at CD.

And the axle (trailer with one axle) is steerable

Hide contents

cool_liner_city_extreme_mobility.jpg

4_1.jpg

Overtaking is not allowed on C-D road. 

I am also looking forward to more quality & licenced product & it would add extra realism to have mor compact trailers, especially with rear steering. I have actually been driving better & with more respect pulling the Schwarzmullers. If they can perfect rear steering then there is scope to add the 15.65m trailers being trialled in parts of Europe.

1 hour ago, DavinaETS said:

Overtaking is not prohibited per se on the Calais-Duisburg road.

The in-game rule §2.4 Incorrect Way / Inappropriate Overtaking states that overtaking is forbidden "in an area of extremely low FPS, in areas with large amounts of traffic such as in Europoort" and "on any 1 lane in each direction road where there is excessive traffic."

10 hours ago, DavinaETS said:

I am also looking forward to more quality & licenced product & it would add extra realism to have mor compact trailers, especially with rear steering. I have actually been driving better & with more respect pulling the Schwarzmullers. If they can perfect rear steering then there is scope to add the 15.65m trailers being trialled in parts of Europe.

Even if so, the Cityliner would be awesome. So much easier to manouvure, but I guess it will be abused and used so people can overtake easier...

Archived