LSPD Gamer

New Police design (Europe)

It's definitely time for the special paint jobs for the Skoda to be updated.

I'm on board with this suggestion. It's cleaner and more modern.

It's good idea but they should add skins for all countries of Europe. Making skin for only one country is stupid

• Like 1

+1 i would say adding the British, German, French & Scandinavian police liveries would be sufficient. Also having a LED Strobe lightbar for the Pilot livery would be a nice update!

British Police

maxresdefault.jpg

French Police

maxresdefault.jpg

Scandinavian Police

VW_Passat_Swedish_Police_Car_001.jpg

German Police

3487cd5d9da030d7bfaefbe7ce371478-sld.jpe

Really minor aesthetic case for me. But if the majority is able to get the vote for this, well then thanks. But no biggie. 

So -1 as I'd rather the focus be on trucks, or truck related issues which the base game supposedly only provides. 

I think blue color palette would be better suited for GMs tools of trade (police car)

I don't care which country design as long as is clearly visible from far and easily distinguishable.

The proposed car doesn't seem visible from a far that its police car and seem harder to notice then

current skin.

I like trucker logo though, that would be nice touch. Reminds me on across the pond cars with protect and serve slogans.

Should be positioned accordingly in my opinion. That is on the second door.

Looking back at color palette this could work but orange color should be reflective as in Belgian example. Until that is achieved

I think there are better designs out there.

Edited by enex SLOVENIA