Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Auto Kicked at login for "non-truck accessory exists"

[GER] Fab001

Question

Hello. I play this game very often and never had a problem. I don't use any mods. I bought a Scania Truck and drove a few days without any problem. Then, today, I upgraded it. Better motor, better lights, and so on. Nothing special. But when I bought the upgrade, i instantly got kicked. Now if I want to log in, I get the same error: "You have been kicked from the Server: Invalid accessory set detected. Non-Truck accessory exists." I cant go online anymore :/ In Singleplayer I removed all the upgrades I did, and started the game again, but same error. The DLCs I got are:

- Going East

- Scandinavia

- France

- Metallic Paint Jobs

- Heavy Cargo Pack

- High Cargo Pack

But I own this dlcs for a long time now and there never were some problems. Can anyone help? I don't want to reset my savegame :(

Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer 17.02.2018 14_51_29.png

Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer 17.02.2018 14_51_01.png

7 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, [PHT]elot360PL said:

You sure that you never had edit your save?

What do you mean?

26 minutes ago, Carrera18 said:

Hello @[GER] Fab001

you should look at these topics.

Cordially.

Thanks for your answer. But I do not have any mods or something. I just upgraded Engine, Motor, Lights and so on ingame. And then this happens. I don't want and I don't have any mods, but I get kicked...

Edited by GGF MD
Merged

Hi @[GER] Fab001

• If you try buy different truck,getting this? Buy a new truck and try to join game again.
  • This issue may be due to missing file,verify integrity of game cache.Go to your Steam library and right-click ETS2 1.Select 'Properties' 2.Head to the 3rd tab called 'Local Files' 3.Select 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache' 4.Wait for it to finish.This could take a few minutes.