Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Truckersmp forums on Tapatalk?

Akash

Hello there, Recently I was trying to add Truckersmp forums on Tapatalk in my android device but it cannot find this forum page. I would love to keep all my forums pages on a single app and Tapatalk app does that. Since it almost supports 10,000+ forums, I would like to see Truckersmp in that list too. So, if there is any way to add Truckermp forum in tapatalk...please let me know. :)

Thanks.

I don't think Invision Community (the forum software) supports Tapatalk, but I might be wrong. 

Forum software systems supported by Tapatalk are: phpBB3, vBulletin, xenForo, IPBoard, Simple Machines Forum, MyBB, bbPress, Kunena, Vanilla, ASP Playground, and Drupal. In addition, 'Conversr' (the integrated forum of Composr CMS) allows for Tapatalk support[2] via the installation of an official addon.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tapatalk

UsDxWIH.png

They used to on the older version of this software (IPS 3).

I think it will require an addon to the software currently but this may cause issues to the software and potential security violations, which the Devs probably won't spend time fixing software like this.

Also, when Tapatalk was available, I believe not many people even used it to connect to the forums.

• True Story 1

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.