[SCS Blog] The Year of the Dog

SCS Blog

The traditional Chinese zodiac is repeating a 12-year cycle. Each year is represented by a zodiac animal - 2018 is the Year of the Dog. To celebrate accordingly, we updated the ETS 2 Chinese Paint Jobs Pack, and added a new cabin paint job to it. It is just a small cosmetic update which is free for everybody who already owns the DLC, of course.

01b.jpg

To make these celebrations even more festive, we are joining Steam's Lunar New Year sale with a dedicated Lunar New Year ETS2 bundle Steam bundle.

Happy Year of the Dog!
7NMXkTFrfHc

View the full article

• Like 4

Hurr durr I'm a bot *beep*

25 minutes ago, StickyEagle said:

Someone commented this in the SCS blog post:

65ec26a3fd6e5c62eb18e59aaa89abf31047256e

Painted sidepanels, chassis cover and new sideskirts. It might be a hint for an upcoming tuning DLC?:rolleyes:

I was thinking there was going to be a DLC for this since the truck came out, but it's nice to see some visual evidence of the pack.

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

5 hours ago, StickyEagle said:

Someone commented this in the SCS blog post:

65ec26a3fd6e5c62eb18e59aaa89abf31047256e

Painted sidepanels, chassis cover and new sideskirts. It might be a hint for an upcoming tuning DLC?:rolleyes:

They also said the number plate 153SG " 15/03/18 Scania Griffin? " i noticed the S730 & V8 badges are in gold not chrome in the main pic & another thing is in customisation theres a texture option where the cup holders are next to the steering wheel but it doesn't do anything 

6 hours ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

They also said the number plate 153SG " 15/03/18 Scania Griffin? " i noticed the S730 & V8 badges are in gold not chrome in the main pic & another thing is in customisation theres a texture option where the cup holders are next to the steering wheel but it doesn't do anything 

I think that might just be the reflection, despite how cool gold badges would be.

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.