Problem new Launcher

Mari'

I'm sort-of getting the same error.. but I can not get into game AT ALL. I have tried everything that I can think of, even uninstalling ETS2 and my anti-virus. I run everything in admin mode, I disabled my ad block to see if that was the problem, Still cant get pass this message. I have also un installed and re downloaded mod and nothing. Restarting pc doesn't do the trick. Opening ets2 in single player then trying mp also doesn't work. :( Someone help me please????

I'm sort-of getting the same error.. but I can not get into game AT ALL. I have tried everything that I can think of, even uninstalling ETS2 and my anti-virus. I run everything in admin mode, I disabled my ad block to see if that was the problem, Still cant get pass this message. I have also un installed and re downloaded mod and nothing. Restarting pc doesn't do the trick. Opening ets2 in single player then trying mp also doesn't work. :( Someone help me please????

Could you say what is wrong please?

I had also the "cannot validate version" error.

I needed to deactivate the whole AVG- Anti Virus inclusive the Identity- Protection ;) Hope this works for others too

Religionskriege sind Konflikte zwischen erwachsenen Menschen, bei denen es darum geht, wer den cooleren, imaginären Freund hat.

Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.-Mark Twain

This login issue is getting even more complex in my game. Sometimes i can login and join the EU1 server but sometimes i cant. Sometimes it writes that "cant validate version" bullshit other times it lets me login but after i load a savegame or when i wanna start a new one and wanna connect to the server it says "Session is Invalid, restart game and try again". FIX THIS SHIT ASAP cuz none of the "tricks" written by others earlier and on other threads work!

• 4 weeks later...