Captain Nielsen

About Ban History

You currently have 3 "active bans". According to the rules, if you get banned again before Jan 18 2019, it would be one month. Maybe some of your appeals were accepted, but if the corresponding bans haven't been marked as "BANBYMISTAKE", they still count.

§2.15 - How bans are issued

The first 3 bans issued are at admin discretion.

The 4th ban is 1 month.

The 5th ban is 3 months.

The 6th ban is permanent with no chance of undo.

Any bans further than 12 months before the current ban are ignored under this rule. This is considered the cooling off period.

If you have at least two history bans of the same length in your ban history, admins may extend your ban to the next ban history length, regardless of how many bans you have had in the last year.

For example, if you have already had two 1-month bans, your next ban can be extended to 3 months. If you have two 3-month bans, your ban can be extended to perm.

Note that bans that are extended due to it being your 4th, 5th or 6th ban cannot be removed, they are strictly 1 month, 3 months and permanent.

Ban color;

● Deleted Ban (Only User and Staff can See)

● Valid ban within a year

● Valid ban but over a year old and doesn't count towards 1m / 3m / Perm due to history - Inactive Perm bans are Yellow. Active Perm bans are green

• Like 1
  • True Story 1

In short: I’d improve your driving skills otherwise you’ll be perma banned quite quickly after having a quick glance at your history ;)

In long: Basically if you get 4 bans within 1 year of your first, you’ll get 1 month without question. After the 1 month ban its 3 months, and after that permanent without chance of appeal unless it’s proven a wrong ban. BUT- bans that are older than 1 year don’t count towards this rule- so your first ban from the 19th January will no longer count after 19th January 2019, and then the other bans will follow along as well.

(Note the recent rule change where if after you get two of the same length history ban, you get the next length (For example if you get two 1 month bans, your next would be 3 months, and if you get two 3 months your next would be permanent)

Edited by heyhococo
Rule change noted
  • Like 1

^
Hello, as everyone explained you clearly about ban system. i just want to add small point.I have seen your 3 ban evidence videos.well i can say you are big fan of C - D road. To be honest if anyone connected to EU server from Asian countries, they should be always away from high traffic zones or check their ping in game. most of the time everyone's ping will be around 175+ and you will be lagging most of the time due to ping. I would just suggest you to be far away from C-D road and Drive carefully from now on.:)

• True Story 1

An accepted appeal doesn't mean you are innocent, it means you have been given another chance before the ban originally would expire. However, the incident which you have been banned for still occured and thus counts towards the ban extending.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • True Story 1

I think this system helps to stop the trolls, it works great.

Learn from your mistakes and drive safe on the roads. Only then you won't have to deal with this system again in the future. 

34 minutes ago, Captain Nielsen said:

ok but i am not satisfied about there system

If you would like to improve the system, you can always post a suggestion on the forum so it can be discussed. ;)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StickyEagle said:

I think this system helps to stop the trolls, it works great.

Learn from your mistakes and drive safe on the roads. Only then you won't have to deal with this system again in the future. 

If you would like to improve the system, you can always post a suggestion on the forum so it can be discussed. ;)

Hello i am not trolled anyone.you can watch my video then decide what you say