Black screen at login

Oliver.

Question

1. I'm using Google Translate, if you do not understand something, I'm sorry. After updating the MP, I usually open the ETS2 in the Off, I can play it normally, but in the MP of a black screen and back to my work area, I wonder if anyone knows the solution to this problem? I already uninstalled the MP and downloaded again and the error remains. 
    It appears for me to click on "Drive" and when I click, in the middle is the black screen and back to the desktop.
  2. I would like to know how to remove this, which always keeps popping up when I log into ETS, both Online and Offline, to finish it, do I need to uninstall ETS and install again? Before this message appeared and I managed to log in normally, as the problem mentioned in 1, began today, after I updated my MP. Follow the print below.

XpFtTQ.png

Thank you in advance to everyone who will try to solve my problem.

13 answers to this question

Please Follow this step's:

1-) Go to Documents and Delete the ETS2MP Folder

2-) Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

3-) Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (Without the quotes)

4-) Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

5-) Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

6-) And, go to re/download this launcher here: https://truckersmp.com/download  

Basically, you have to go to Steam - Library - Right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Properties - Local data - verify integrity.
Wait until the game files are verifyed and try whether the error still occurs.
2J1Blv.gif

Hello there,

please try some of the Solutions above.

About your Message you get, this Message tells you that a Software such like the ETS2-Telemetry Server is reading your ETS2 files.

To solve that you need to uninstall that software, or just click OK everytime you start ETS2.

I have tried all the procedures mentioned by everyone on the subject and still the problem persists, including until I uninstall the ETS and be installed again and stay, I can play normally in the Off, only in the MP that does not.
I still have connection with the sound of the game, but a black screen and back to my desktop and then I can not get back to the ETS

3 hours ago, [WT] AlexXX said:

Hello there,

please try some of the Solutions above.

About your Message you get, this Message tells you that a Software such like the ETS2-Telemetry Server is reading your ETS2 files.

To solve that you need to uninstall that software, or just click OK everytime you start ETS2.

Oh, yes, thank you for your response.
But I've already uninstalled this, and still keeps popping up, can you tell me if there is any file left behind and still showing?

I tried to play Online in ATS, and it worked normally, only ETS2 with this problem

Some other attempt for me to see if my problem solves, I want to play. :(

Hey,

To your first question: On which point of time does the black screen appears? Is it directly when you start the game or like on the picture when you can see the profiles.

First of all I would take out both profiles to check if the problems are the profiles. Should this be the solution you have to say bye to them.

In a german discussion I read that the problem could be the screen resolution. The person just minimised the resolution and it worked.

Then it would also help if you'd post the log and check if you've got the newest version of DirectX.

If we've got the log we can help you better. 

Leon :) 

My DirectX is up to date because even less than 1 and a half weeks ago I was able to play normally on the MP, it slowed my ETS resolution and the problem remains, as I said at the beginning, as soon as I'm on my screen, where I already selected my profile, I click to go to the game itself, it arrives in the middle of the loading screen, a black screen and then I appear in the workspace of my computer and I can not return to the ETS, I can hear the volume of the game, the trucks, I can even walk, but I do not see anything, since he stays in the work area. I already tested this in two profiles, I already created a new one, I already used a profile connected in Word of Trucks and none of that solves, unfortunately.

41 minutes ago, Dark Haus said:

^

Unfortunately my problem has not yet been solved, and I've done practically the impossible for this, I've uninstalled the game, I already uninstalled Truckers MP, I did all the procedures mentioned here in the topic, and nothing of the solution, my drivers are all ok, updated. This basically went from one day to the night, and as I said, I just can not play it online because in the off I usually get it, and I also tested the ATS on the MP and it worked normally.

Edited by DesertEagle26

I am grateful for the attention of all those involved in the topic, those who have tried to help me in any way, and the administrators of it. There was a new update on Truckers MP and the problem was solved because of the update, so it was really a problem in the last update even for some players, I believe. Even because I saw the same problem at this time in a publication on Facebook as mine, and they said that was it. I ask that if any administrator see this topic, close it. The same has been solved, thank you very much for the attention of all!

• Like 1