HumaneWolf

Website v2.4 release

2 minutes ago, Akoa said:

You can clic on check and then it will show you the DLCs that you have.

Also is helpful for Supports.

I know which DLC I have. I have question, for what this information for TruckersMP. Future function or what?

If this will be something in the future I don't know about that and also. If TMP make something with this they will put an announcement in the news page so just look at the news from time to time. ;)

How can I get data about DLC from Steam data? I have not found the right option in the Steam API documentation. Are TruckersMP developers able to say something or direct where I can get information about something like that? That would be good for my project for VTC.

Great Work !! Thanks

But, in the Garage Location in the profile, there is missing all the new cities from Italy DLC and NM DLC.

Please, actualize the list.

NIKITA_HLPER (;

Guest Tuxy Fluffyclaws
On 3/4/2018 at 9:11 PM, WooQash said:

How can I get data about DLC from Steam data? I have not found the right option in the Steam API documentation. Are TruckersMP developers able to say something or direct where I can get information about something like that? That would be good for my project for VTC.

It's not received from steam, and it's not a public API that you can get access to.

Guest [G.ANATOL?A] Sezer Aras

Good