ETS2 Baltic countries DLC

MushroomLTU

I live in Lithuania (which is Baltic country) and there is a lot of evidence in comments. In short: Southern Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Kaliningrad, which is small part of Russia. As from someone's from Lithuania, the buildings look very similar to what we have here, roads are also only 2 lanes, which is common here. What are your thoughts?

Helped ya? Why not giving me a reputation point? Thanks!

Earth is hexagon.

GTA SA > GTA V

Looks like SCS Software are on fire atm. Great start of the 2018 year. I also hope that we can see these DLC's soon /trailer & map/.  But most likely I think we may seen the trailer dlc soon /around summer probably?/   and map dlc's as always again December (sadly) :rolleyes: But still.. they're doing great job adding more and more new things in the game.

I can not wait any longer:lol:

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

This is quite a surprise, to be honest. I would like to see the Baltics finally getting added into the game! (Perhaps Eastern Europe might be the one afterwards, or Spain, or the bigger part of Scandinavia and so on...)

Archived