MushroomLTU

ETS2 Baltic countries DLC

I live in Lithuania (which is Baltic country) and there is a lot of evidence in comments. In short: Southern Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Kaliningrad, which is small part of Russia. As from someone's from Lithuania, the buildings look very similar to what we have here, roads are also only 2 lanes, which is common here. What are your thoughts?

It seems that is going to be baltic contry.

Also I would like to add that in one of the photos you can crearly see a Volvo XC60, Volvo is a swedish company so I think they could add the northern part of Sweden

Looks like SCS Software are on fire atm. Great start of the 2018 year. I also hope that we can see these DLC's soon /trailer & map/.  But most likely I think we may seen the trailer dlc soon /around summer probably?/   and map dlc's as always again December (sadly) :rolleyes: But still.. they're doing great job adding more and more new things in the game.

This could be really cool. What they need to do is see more challanging parking, perhaps reversing your truck between farm buildings, dirt tracks etc to add to the challange of HGV driving.

I just wish this will happen before december, i'll try to spend there as much time as possible as i love two lane roads, but lately i just had enough of monkey-like behavior of people on TMP since 90% of the people doesnt know that they are playing simulator, so it will probably be singleplayer for me.

Yes, i will wait curiously that. How will this seems after Italy? ^_^

35 minutes ago, MrCipr said:

We need more information about it - cant wait :D

no matter how long you can not wait, you have to wait for SCS. xD 

• Haha 1

This is quite a surprise, to be honest. I would like to see the Baltics finally getting added into the game! (Perhaps Eastern Europe might be the one afterwards, or Spain, or the bigger part of Scandinavia and so on...)

The timing and year of this seems to be pretty good as well considering all three of the Baltic states celebrate their 100 year anniversaries as states in 2018. Can't wait for this to be released!