Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Headlights kicking system

MrTibo

Ok, so what just happened to me is: i was driving with my motor damaged very hard, it won't start up again so my headlights weren't going on so i got kicked because my headlights weren't on. This system for headlights is actually very annoying and useless: You need to be close enough to see other peoples lights and it kicks you if you have damage and that is super annoying...

Please! Do something about this, this system is so useless

Thanks for reading

It is not useless since the wintermod is existing. Otherwise other people would not see you or it is just hard to see you.

If you are damaged, you can use the /fix command or f7+enter. 

They already increase the kick time from 10 to 15 seconds.

1 minute ago, Shawk2k50 said:

It is not useless since the wintermod is excisting.

Otherwise other people would not see you.

So i've heard people say but seriously, the tiny "glare" that can't even be properly called glare from other trucks headlights is next to non existant. If you need this "glare" to see other trucks, you're probably driving without headlights yourself. 

5 minutes ago, Siskin said:

So i've heard people say but seriously, the tiny "glare" that can't even be properly called glare from other trucks headlights is next to non existant. If you need this "glare" to see other trucks, you're probably driving without headlights yourself. 

Additionally I want to menition because of this: I am always driving with lights on. Nevertheless, if snow is falling and it is dark, it is very hard to see other trucks. So that argument if you enabled the wintermod is pointless in my oppinion.

Nevertheless, it is a rule to turn on the headlights from 16:00-07:00 o'clock.

I really like this solution. :)

1 minute ago, Shawk2k50 said:

Additionally I want to menition because of this: I am always driving with lights on. Nevertheless, if snow is falling and it is dark, it is very hard to see other trucks.

Are you using the long beam? I find visibility to be almost as good as in daylight even with snow.

Can also add aditional lights on your truck and turn them on with F4

@_T1b0_ Hello welcome to the forum 

This system was brought in for winter mode, because when the winter mode is over, the system may return to its original state.

Good Forums  ^_^

BombZ

• Game Developer

As others said, you can use the command /fix what is really new. It fixes your truck, so the damage will not cause your motor "dies".

Or you can immediately stop and use F7 + Enter if you do not want to use the command.

It's like in the real life - you shouldn't drive without lights, too. Or you would pay for it. ;)

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

hello ,

§4.2 Server Auto Kicks

• Headlights - Headlights must always be on between the hours of 16:00 (4pm) - 07:00 (7am)

Due to winter mod in ETS2 new rule was added which could match with in real life.when your truck is moving with no lights you will be warned for 15 seconds,all you need to do is just turn on headlights.if you don't turn on then you will be kicked.this rule also added to kick the members who are ghost driving. all you need to do is turn on headlights. If your vehicle is off or not moving with lights off it doesn't kick you. Headlight kick only works when your truck is moving your headlights should be ON. If your truck get damaged all you have to do is f7 + enter or use /fix command in game chat which will fix you truck.

UxiKSFa.png

Lol i never thought all those replies would come this fast xD

1 minute ago, Syntackz said:

hello ,

§4.2 Server Auto Kicks

• Headlights - Headlights must always be on between the hours of 16:00 (4pm) - 07:00 (7am)

Due to winter mod in ETS2 new rule was added which could match with in real life.when your truck is moving with no lights you will be warned for 15 seconds,all you need to do is just turn on headlights.if you don't turn on then you will be kicked.this rule also added to kick the members who are ghost driving. all you need to do is turn on headlights. If your vehicle is off or not moving with lights off it doesn't kick you. Headlight kick only works when your truck is moving your headlights should be ON. If your truck get damaged all you have to do is f7 + enter or use /fix command in game chat which will fix you truck.

i wasn't moving when i got kicked??

It seems like you have gotten good enough answers and I will lock this now to prevent Content Count Farming on the Forum and because this has recently been a popular topic.

//Locked

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

• Forraz locked this topic

Archived