Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

game crash

Sprinter318 [BY-4]

Question

So I wanted to play ets2 mp today and I downloaded an update for mp, when it finished downloading I loaded the game and I clicked drive and then the game crashed, so I deleted the MP folder and installed mp again, everything worked right, I joined the game but then when I pressed F7+enter the game crashed again and now I dont know what to do. I need help.

• Like 1

9 answers to this question

Hi, 

many players are experiencing this crash, so it is probably a mod issue. In order to solve it, you'll have to wait some time, until the developer team releases a working patch. That can be in 5 minutes, but also tomorrow or later.

aILYEJ5.png

As you can see here, many players left the server at the same time. This might be a hint for a mod issue that concerns everyone.

• Upvote 3

Hello @Sprinter318 [BY-4] 

Try the following:

Solution 1)

Try running TruckersMP launcher as an administrator.

Solution 2)

Try to verify the integrity of the files via Steam. Guide

Solution 3)

Go to Documents -> Euro Truck Simulator 2 (or American Truck Simulator), delete config.cfg file and then launch the game.

Solution 4)

Run a System file checker on your computer then launch the game in DirectX 64-bit mode. Guide

Hope this works for you!

Hi, many people have there areas where there game crashes, for some its whenever they turn on the radio, for others its when taking the ferry or train. So try doing exactly what Akoa said, then if it still doesn't work, reinstall both ETS2 and TMP.

Regards,
TFM DJ ccowie,

13 hours ago, Sprinter318 [BY-4] said:

So I wanted to play ets2 mp today and I downloaded an update for mp, when it finished downloading I loaded the game and I clicked drive and then the game crashed, so I deleted the MP folder and installed mp again, everything worked right, I joined the game but then when I pressed F7+enter the game crashed again and now I dont know what to do. I need help.

Hey if you run any out of the ordinary like mods or so, make sure to check if their devs have updated them to at least 1 month since today.

It indeed causes errors, and whatever fix you try to apply to ETS2 does not resolve it since the issue doesn't lay there.

If you don't use any mods, make sure to delete the game and ANY type of detail from the game found elsewhere on your pc (like appdate, roaming etc.)

Make sure to back up your profile to try regain it later on (but do try without first).

'Ride or Die'