Question Regarding Reports

ClownPrince

Question

I logged into the report system this afternoon to find that I can only report 11 people and it says 11 max. This is not something I have noticed before.

Once the 11 reports have been used am I disallowed from making any more reports of bad drivers or do they start getting deleted starting with the oldest one etc?

reports.PNG

signature.png

9 answers to this question

There is a limit of how many Reports you can submit to prevent Spamming and Abuse of report system , but the more reports you make the more number reports you can submit Game (moderators Rate your reports)

Q.  Why can I only make 10 reports?

A. Admins are being asked to rate the quality of reports. This is being used to help get rid of the majority of useless reports that currently come through the system. The more good reports you submit, the more you will be able to report in the future. The more bad reports you submit, the less you will be able to report, to the point where you are no longer able to.

Q. I've reached my limit on the report system, what must I do?

A. You must wait for some of your reports to be dealt with. Once some of your reports have gained positive points from an admin, you will have a higher report limit.

more Info in this Topic : 

This is a system which has been introduced a few months ago.

It works like this: 

At the start you can create 10 reports at a time.

After an admin checked your report he evaluates the report. If it's positive you'll be able to do 11 reports at a time, if it's negative you can only do 9 reports at a time.

This system tries to reduce reports from people who abuse the system or often report kickable offences.

So to answer you question: You can only do a max. amount of reports at a time (in your case its 11 reports at a time). When you report 11 people you can do 0 more reports. When a report has been accepted/declined and you got a positive feedback you can create a new report. Hope you understand it :-)

Edited by HCT I P??D?T?? I CEO