What is your country VGA price?

hero84

220px-Flag_of_South_Korea_(Pantone).svg.
REP OF KOREA

:excl:I have uploaded only ASUS ROG STRIX VGA:excl:

ROG STRIX GF GTX1080 Ti O11G GAMING DDR5X 11G = 2,415,000 WON (US$2,219.67)<_<
ROG STRIX GF GTX1080 O8G 11G GAMING DDR5X 8G = 1,248,000 WON (US$1,147.06)
ROG STRIX GF GTX1070 Ti A8G GAMING DDR5 8G = 954,000 WON (US$876.84)
ROG STRIX GF GTX1070 O8G GAMING DDR5 8G = 889,000 WON (US$817.10)
ROG STRIX GF GTX1060 GAMING DDR5 6G = 705,000 WON (US$647.98)

We can see that GTX VGA are very expensive as hell in Rep of Korea
How about your country?

Turkey

ROG STRIX GF GTX1080 Ti O11G GAMING DDR5X 11G 

6.389 Turkish Lira/ 1695 US$ and out of stock because of bitcoin mining.

btw minumum wage is 1600 Turkish lira so I have to work at least 4 month for buy GTX1080

ASUS GTX 1060 Strix (6GB) -  around 450-500 EUR
Asus GTX 1070 Ti Strix (8GB) -  720 EUR  +/-
Asus GTX 1080 Ti Strix (11GB) -   950 ~ 1100 EUR

And here too on many stores, they are out of stock like the guy above said about Turkey.  Recently the prices of all GTX card rised a lot. Like for example I'm currently using Asus GTX 1060 Strix (6GB) , I bought it for 380 EUR or something like that. And that was in 2016 year. Last year the prices of this card were lower then the price I had to pay... but now it's higher and in some stores its between 450 - 550 EUR if u even find it on stock. Many many stores dont have 1060 ; 1070 ; 1080 on stock or they have limited numbers and sell them on high prices.  I've read somewhere on internet that Nvidia "boosted" the prices of they'r graphic products exactly because of the mining. So I think that the prices of all graphic cards is going up cuz of all the miners - which is sad. But the companies see more profit so.. UP the prices ;) and the normal users are f***ed up.

Switzerland:

Asus GeForce GTX 1060, 6GB, GDDR5, Strix Gaming - 469 CHF

Asus GeForce GTX 1070, 8GB, GDDR5, ROG Strix 680 CHF

Asus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, 11GB, GDDR5X, ROG Strix OC 1000 CHF

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Kap. locked this topic

Archived