SCS Blog

[SCS Blog] Something (else) is cooking!

After our last "chef’s" post and all the wild guesses, we thought you deserve another look under the lid. Moreover, we can't resist the urge to show you a couple of pictures from another new region!

01.jpg

Two weeks ago, your guesses (of what was ultimately revealed as Oregon for ATS) took the comments sections on our blog, Facebook and Steam community pages by storm. We're wondering, will the new batch be as intriguing for you?

05.jpg

A few tiny hints are scattered here and there, which can lead you to the right answer - but it’s not that easy this time! Is there someone who can pinpoint the new area with absolute certainty?

04.jpg

06.jpg03.jpg
0YcslZGOx_0

View the full article

• Like 4

If you check comments, you can find a picture from one user. Probably the picture was there before and they noticed there is a little secret, so they removed it.

You can see BALT on the left side of the road.

04.jpg.jpg

// EDIT: Yes, it was there. Check the URL - it's 04.jpg and in the article they have 01, 02, 03, 05 and 06. :P

// EDIT 2: They removed the picture. But here is a photo from their studio:

b43545d81164dc6d0d58c297bab63189fc9a81da

// EDIT 3: The screen is not taken by me.

Edited by ShawnCZek

Guest GoodByeTruckers
23 minutes ago, ShawnCZek said:

If you check comments, you can find a picture from one user. Probably the picture was there before and they noticed there is a little secret, so they removed it.

You can see BALT on the left side of the road.

04.jpg.jpg

// EDIT: Yes, it was there. Check the URL - it's 04.jpg and in the article they have 01, 02, 03, 05 and 06. :P

Balt and Uaz 452 AI car, new dlc is Lithuania !!! 

Guest ^^Mr.Wolf^^ ~[CZ/ENG]

Yeah new DLC for ETS 2 wow i thing that it be Spanish oř Russia .. I wish on new DLC xD ;) ...

I was so hoping for Balkan... i guess not, well anyway a few new 2 lane roads are just what I need, lately we've seen a lot of motorways.

Looks suspiciously like the Baltic & Kaliningrad region judging by the nature and buildings. Also can't help to shake the feeling that the picture with the cars parked by the sea and the long stretch of road is a road I've actually driven on in real life. Or it could just be me. Either way, can't wait for this! :P