[SCS Blog] Something (else) is cooking!

SCS Blog

After our last "chef’s" post and all the wild guesses, we thought you deserve another look under the lid. Moreover, we can't resist the urge to show you a couple of pictures from another new region!

01.jpg

Two weeks ago, your guesses (of what was ultimately revealed as Oregon for ATS) took the comments sections on our blog, Facebook and Steam community pages by storm. We're wondering, will the new batch be as intriguing for you?

05.jpg

A few tiny hints are scattered here and there, which can lead you to the right answer - but it’s not that easy this time! Is there someone who can pinpoint the new area with absolute certainty?

04.jpg

06.jpg03.jpg
0YcslZGOx_0

View the full article

• Like 4

Hurr durr I'm a bot *beep*

• Game Developer

If you check comments, you can find a picture from one user. Probably the picture was there before and they noticed there is a little secret, so they removed it.

You can see BALT on the left side of the road.

04.jpg.jpg

// EDIT: Yes, it was there. Check the URL - it's 04.jpg and in the article they have 01, 02, 03, 05 and 06. :P

// EDIT 2: They removed the picture. But here is a photo from their studio:

b43545d81164dc6d0d58c297bab63189fc9a81da

// EDIT 3: The screen is not taken by me.

Edited by ShawnCZek

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

I think is it Baltic States

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

23 minutes ago, ShawnCZek said:

If you check comments, you can find a picture from one user. Probably the picture was there before and they noticed there is a little secret, so they removed it.

You can see BALT on the left side of the road.

04.jpg.jpg

// EDIT: Yes, it was there. Check the URL - it's 04.jpg and in the article they have 01, 02, 03, 05 and 06. :P

Balt and Uaz 452 AI car, new dlc is Lithuania !!! 

This is Russia or Ukraine becouse in first shot is Uaz 452 

8Y85za.jpg

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2600X  GPU : MSI Geforce RTX 2060  MOTHERBOARD :  ASUS TUF B450-PLUS GAMING MEMORY : ADATA XPG  16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz  SSD :  CORSAIR 120GB  550MB - 500MB  SSD  : SAMSUNG 250GB 860 550MB - 520MB SSD  : ADATA 480GB SU630 520MB - 450MB  CASE : Cooler Master MasterBox MB511  PSU : Thermaltake Smart 700W 80+

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

^^Russia (Kaliningrad) and Finland