What is the most beautiful thing you have ever experienced on TruckersMP?

Heavy_Haul_24/7

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are so many, but one that makes me happy was a friend I met, he was stuck in the grass and I decided to help, from there we are friends until today.

Best moments:

Being a part of this community and knowing a lot of people,

Joining a VTC and laughing my ass off at some hilarious people that deserve to be comedians,

Witnessing 3 people drive on the CD railway while the pole was going down and then resaulting in the train crashing into the 3 of them and everyone flying in the air like a pigeon and landing on my truck.

I am having a great time on forum and in game with this community.Helping people,discussion about different topics,joining convoys etc. All of these things is wonderful experience.

Inside the TruckersMP many things happened during those years that I play and participate of the community, they are almost 4 years that I play in TruckersMP.

I've been through a lot of experience, I met a VTC and I spent 3 years in it and today I'm running solo and recently I met @David Edson a very nice person who is always with me on the road.

Playing at TMP became my routine.

---------------------

Something I enjoyed inside the TMP (which I remember) was something that happened recently like the Public Convoy at American Truck, and at Christmas, where many people spoke Merry Christmas on the CB radio and with the winter-mod then .. it was that Christmas mood.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived