What is the most beautiful thing you have ever experienced on TruckersMP?

Heavy_Haul_24/7

Well I guess just being here from the very first day it went public and seeing it grow and evolve over time.

(hm quite an appropriate 500th post, don't you think?)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most beautiful thing for me is to see how TruckersMP has evolved !

I remember the old days when we were only between 5-10 people and it was lagging so much in every city (for example when you were trying to follow someone, it was just impossible because he or she just was stopping several times because of the lag inside the game and so you were dying while he was continuing to drive lol).

That's not just a game! THAT'S LIFE BRO!

One of my first online driving in the game called me to join a VTC and over the years I have participated in trains of other groups that do not make trains currently. At that moment I'm part of the FBTC group.:)

It is a virtual company of the best that I have been comparing with the previous ones.:D
My friends that I have in steam today are all known during many trips on ETS2MP.:)

>  Raaphael   <   

Veteran Driver VII

?   ?  ? ? ?   ?

For me its the community here itself, here on the forums and in game from players to team members, getting to drive with every other truck and car on the roads being another person and not just an ai. Seeing and meeting people from all different countries :)

Also for me last year and the year before that when I would attend weekly convoys by multiple different VTC's that are sadly gone now (like DZG, CF, GDS, APL etc) and being part of APL back then too, met some great people and had some really great and fun times :) I do miss those days :(

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

1 hour ago, H?zl? ve Furki said:

Report and ban someone

Let me guess. You are that person who says;

rec, report, ban 

On topic:

The nice feeling that you get when you drive all together with random and friends in-game.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

//Hii //

thebest thing of all is to join this beautiful team that are ets2 of the hand of the MP, more than anything to help other truckers or fellow travelers, I really like others because I am a bus driver and I know what is companionship, best regards and good route.

The most beautiful thing, I've experienced are all the event. I is such a great feeling, driving with a few friends, which I meet here at TruckersMP. 

It is all time great again being part of an event. I try to take as much part of events as I can. 

When there is no event, I get asked if I want to drive with someone mostly and this is great aswell. 

For me it's the huge amount of positive reactions received from putting my heart and every effort into the community. After the thousands of hours that have gone into TruckersMP, my reward is seeing that people are happy with something I've worked on. 

Whether it's the Public Convoy, Feedback or just answering a question, knowing I made a difference is what counts. 

Archived