What is the most beautiful thing you have ever experienced on TruckersMP?

Heavy_Haul_24/7

I'm wondering if heartwarming stories happen on the server.

That's why I would like to know if you've ever experienced something like that. What is the best, friendliest and most beautiful thing you have ever experienced?

As for me personally: I met one of my best friends on the server. At that time we were working together for a VTC.

That was about two years ago. Since then we have been running our own Teamspeak server and have got to know each other.

Also nice was the story when I met some other players on a Christmas Eve that sang Christmas songs over the CB radio (which sounded very good despite ping problems) and wished everyone a Merry Christmas.

error.png

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't really pinpoint one thing, but the ability to drive with a vast amount of other people all having the same intentions and aims - to just drive and have fun. Coolest for me generally, weeellll.. I did a KappaPride formation of colours with a bunch of others in cars, each a different colour. That was damn cool.

I have seen one guy, he ran a red light and hit a guy, the guy couldn't afford to f7 so he was gonna drive to the service station, the guy that hit him decided to do the right thing and drive with him to the service station and say he was very sorry. Really made me happy to see there are nice trolls out there :troll:

Regards,
TFM DJ ccowie,

Being with many players. Learn new things about games. Sharing what I've learned with other players. These are really good. For me, the turning point in this game was when I learned to mod for MP.  It's really good to spend time doing mod, editing the registry file. I've been in this community for over two years. When I first started, I had no knowledge, and every time I was developing myself through this community. Thank you to the truckersmp team that provided this opportunity. 

I bought ETS2 and made a friend and had a great time with it :troll:

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Archived