Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

0.1.1 Alpha

mwl4

I think MP mod devs went a bit overboard with speed limiter. I read that one of staff, said you wanted to be like in real world. Well, he got that wrong, probably been lucky enough not to see any truck driver going more than 90 km/h. There is a lot of them.

If you wanted realism so badly, why didn't you take away no-collision areas? Have anyone seen cars driving thru another car without any damage? Me, neither.

Some of you might tell about reports. In this case, speed is NOT the issue. Internet is the problem.

Had a guy overtaking you? For him you are pretty far away, but for you he's ramming  you as he goes back to previous lane.

Did he pushed you into the wall? He can't stay in his own LANE, and who does even overtake in corners?

Someone instantly stopped? there is a great FPS drop issue ( due to lots of people in one place) to be resolved.

Someone crashed head on? well, in that case he is a bad person due to his choise of road sides.

But the real question is: If ETS2 devs wanted realism, why did they even put an option to disable speed limiter? Because it is realistic. Because In real life the truck drivers CAN remove speed limiters. ( have seen many truck drivers driving with a speed more that 100km/h. Probably would be more, if not punishment for speed exceeding)

I think MP mod devs went a bit overboard with speed limiter. I read that one of staff, said you wanted to be like in real world. Well, he got that wrong, probably been lucky enough not to see any truck driver going more than 90 km/h. There is a lot of them.

If you wanted realism so badly, why didn't you take away no-collision areas? Have anyone seen cars driving thru another car without any damage? Me, neither.

Some of you might tell about reports. In this case, speed is NOT the issue. Internet is the problem.

Had a guy overtaking you? For him you are pretty far away, but for you he's ramming  you as he goes back to previous lane.

Did he pushed you into the wall? He can't stay in his own LANE, and who does even overtake in corners?

Someone instantly stopped? there is a great FPS drop issue ( due to lots of people in one place) to be resolved.

Someone crashed head on? well, in that case he is a bad person due to his choise of road sides.

But the real question is: If ETS2 devs wanted realism, why did they even put an option to disable speed limiter? Because it is realistic. Because In real life the truck drivers CAN remove speed limiters. ( have seen many truck drivers driving with a speed more that 100km/h. Probably would be more, if not punishment for speed exceeding)

I feel like the speedlimiter was put there to stop lunatics from driving trucks at 160 km/h down the highway. That's a sight you would never see IRL.

Oh and no. The devs have said it's impossible to increase the speed of the limiter.

Thank youuuuu !!

Great to see that the traffics light are controlled much better !

no more long waiting   love it   (oh read on the forum they are not synched yet,  glad I didn't rammed someone  / got rammed yet)

Great job guy's

btw

Is it possible yet to send a donation when not having a CC or Paypal?

CPU: i7 4970K @ 4.3 GHZ | RAM: G.Skill 16GB | GPU: GTX 1070 8GB

Wheel: TM  T500 + TM 28GT | Shifter: TM  TH8RS | Pedals: Fanatec CSR Elite | VR: Oculus rift  ̶D̶K̶2̶  .. CV1