ATS MP

Brandon8506

Its sad to see how ATSMP died out. its a really fun game and i wish more than 400-600 players play on it but sadly that's the players who go on it nowadays. I remember when the game first came out it blew up and i had to wait in queue to join. good old days man :/ anyone knows why it died out so fast? 

REC BAN - Police Man Horizon

• 2 weeks later...

Portuguese: É triste ver o ATS um pouco abandonado, mas com os poucos players que ainda restam, eu jogo tranquilamente até porque uma enorme e porcentagem de players do ATS são sensacional. 

Atenciosamente,
Santos.

English: It's sad to see ATS a little abandoned, but with the few remaining players, I play quietly because a huge percentage of ATS players are sensational.

Regards,

Santos.

It's a number of reasons really, most of all ATS' lack of content compared to ETS2, the map is somewhat repetitive as most of it currently is desert and straight roads, but also the majority of TMPs playerbase is from Europe and a lot of them quite simply prefer Europe as a setting.

Though I'd say ATS has actually become a bit more active ever since New Mexico came out. And as for me I actually enjoy ATS more even if it is a lot less popular (and tbh, ETS2 can be as bad as ATS in some areas, given half of its population is all clogged up on the same road anyway...)

8mOP210.png  g8VsuFF.png  4vle33y.png

• 4 weeks later...

As a person who initially played ATS, I can state for a fact that ETS2 has more to offer. It's got more offline too, especially with how further realistic (unmodded) the traffic acts. I genuinely enjoy playing the game, whereas I find playing ATS a chore because of constant load spikes and other issues.

CEO and Owner, U.S. Trucking

Now Hiring!

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's all about the content, look what ETS2 has compared to ATs. The map that released by default is still bigger than the map American Truck has at the moment. They also reused a lot of the roads from ETS2, because I have never seen a lot of the junctions American Truck has and I've driven through most of the States already in my lifetime.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived