I'm new to TruckersMP, and I have a few questions.

Exaotic

Question

1. What all does TruckersMP change, besides the job market?

2. Is it possible to disable TruckersMP, and still be able to use the profile?

3. What if you accidentally hit someone, will you be banned?

4. Should I record my gameplay at all times in-case I get unjustly banned?

5. Can you still hire drivers and such?

6. This is sort of off-topic, but what is World of Trucks?

Thank you all.

4 answers to this question

A1: TruckersMP doesn't change the job market. It's the same as it would be playing single-player. Unless of course you use World of Trucks contracts to get the same jobs as your friends.

A2: TruckersMP uses your single-player profile when online therefore any progress you make on SP will impact MP vice versa.

A3: If you accidentally hit someone then apologise immediately, if it's clear that it was not purposeful or because of lag etc there will be leniency. 

A4: You can record your gameplay at all times but it's not really necessary. If you want to keep your file size low on recordings just use Shadowplay to record certain small clips.

A5: Same as A2.

A6: World of Trucks (https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/) is an online platform integrated with ETS2/ATS which allows you to track your progress, deliveries, achievements and more.

It's more commonly used to get the same job contracts as your friends. However, your speed will be limited in-game hence why most people use the standard 'Freight Market'.

Edited by Rev.
  • True Story 1

Welcome to the forums.

1. TMP changes the aspect of non AI driving, you will only see actual people driving.

2. You can use the same profile you use on singleplayer as your multiplayer profile.

3. If you accidently hit someone, it depends on if the in game moderators decide it is ban worthy.

4. Yes, always record your game play, that way you can report anyone violating the rules and you have evidence you did nothing if you are banned by accident or unjustly.

5. Having drivers on your profile can cause issues, so I would fire all your drivers to prevent freezing issues.

6. World of Trucks is an external contract, it logs all the external contract jobs you do and how long it took you etc.

If you are satisfied with the answers given, please let us know either by posting here or marking an answer as best answer so we can move this topic to solved. :)