Step 1. Ensure you are logged into TruckersMP forums

hywgu1y.png

Ok, done.

On 3.2.2018 at 5:57 PM, Rev. said:

Step 2. Reply to this thread with any message (preferably a short message),

That's what I'm doing right now.

Done.

On 3.2.2018 at 5:57 PM, Rev. said:

Step 3 (optional). +rep my steam profile and/or follow my profile on this forum.

dx85Xyi.png

Done :D 

Good luck to all:troll::D

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Intresting. Only bad thing is that I already have all ETS2 and ATS DLCs. I wish good luck to all which don't even have one dlc, or the money for a dlc.

Archived