Red Menu Screen

Question

Hello! 

I started Playing ETS2MP few days ago but I have problem . My Log In menu is Red I can se only my cursor and E-mail and Pass . I know that there is like background and some other setting stuff but I cant open them because I cant see where to thick them.

Please If you know how to fix this Red Screen Error please make sure to tell me! 

Thank you. 

8 answers to this question

Hello! 

I started Playing ETS2MP few days ago but I have problem . My Log In menu is Red I can se only my cursor and E-mail and Pass . I know that there is like background and some other setting stuff but I cant open them because I cant see where to thick them.

Please If you know how to fix this Red Screen Error please make sure to tell me! 

Thank you. 

Try to ReLaunch the game. or ReInstall

Add me on Steam             Follow Me on Twitter

J3uYEiE.png?1                     MLgPCGo.png?1

• update your video drivers - Steam - check a new version for video drivers (or similar)
  • if you have some graphics mod, example: SweetFX, Impoved weather or similar - delete them
  • Also update your DirectX and microsoft visual c++
  • Launch the mod with derectx render: right click on icon of the mod - and write in line -rdevice

to get as:

"D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer\launcher.exe" -rdevice